Error watched as Dr. Catrone's smirk only seemed to grow. It had all been planned.

"I wish that I had the empathy to apologize for your partner." Continued Dr. Catrone. "It wasn't meant for him, he just happened to interfere. Thus, it was his own doing."

Error looked away from the scientist and back at the pile. His head dropped a little. He gritted his teeth as he tried to stop his trembling. He forced his tears to stop.

"One and Two, finish him off." Dr. Catrone commanded. "He should be an easy enemy now."

Easy enemy... Error repeated in his mind. No way in hell I'm dying like this... He won't get away with this—

1.1 and 1.2 now stood on opposite sides from each other, neither far from the destroyer. 1.1 lifted up his sword, ready to finish the other off.

Error noticed this and smirked.

He quickly pulled strings from his eyes and grabbed the souls of the small skeletons, catching both off guard.

The small skeletons were flung to the sides of the room. Air was knocked out of them as their backs slammed into the walls.

1.1 and 1.2 took a second to regain their breath as the strings wrapped around their arms and chests, keeping them suspended. Terror showed on both of their faces as they glanced at the blue strings and the being who hooked them on the hooks on the ceiling.

Error then turned around, staring at the head scientist with an insane smile on his face.

It was time for a change in pace with this mission.

He summoned bones under his feet as he ran towards the balcony. He arrived at an equal level to Dr. Catrone's eye level.

The destroyer lifted up a hand, summoning multiple large blasters. He aimed each at the head scientist.

Dr. Catrone hadn't expected this turn of events. Luckily he did have a plan for if something were to go wrong...

Hiding the remote control behind his back, he hit a button and smiled one last time.

The light of the blasters filled the room.

"Goodbye, bastard." Error mused.

The blasters fired.

The sound of the beams covered up all other sounds in the room.

The beams then stopped. The light faded, and the smoke began to clear.

The destroyer remained standing on the bones, watching the soul of the head scientist tremble, and then splinter.

The target had been completely annihilated.

1.1 and 1.2 looked at the scene in disbelief from where they hung. It terrified them both to see such power... It was now obvious to them that the destroyer had been holding back.

Error quickly lowered the bone attacks holding him up, placing himself back on the ground.

Without a second though, he turned and ran back over to the pile of machinery and the slowly drying pool of ink.

His smile had vanished.
His eyes reflected his terror.

Error began digging through the pile.

He had to know for sure.

Scraping through the objects with just his hands, he realized he was making no process.

He pulled more strings from his eyes and used another hook on the ceiling to aid him in a pulley system. He began frantically lifting up the objects and tossing them to the sides with his strings.