Part 13 DIFFERENT FEELINGS

Start from the beginning

CAROLINA:i heard a scream so, it was u.that means u and eisuke are in fight so i can take him away from u.

i was already mad and now she is making more mad.without thinking i yelled at her in my english accent.

KATHY:YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM FROM ME NOT TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW.

i room fell silent and i saw carolina looking at me shocked then i recalled what i said and in which accent.what am i feeling i just don't know how i said that without even thinking.

CAROLINA:u r --

i cut her off before she could say anything .and around to see if anyone is out.fortunately no one is here.

KATHY:please, we have to talk.

she just nodded her head i went with her out of the hotel to a cafe near it.

IN THE CAFE

CAROLINA:u r katherine andrew ,right?

KATHY:yeah ,i am 

CAROLINA:i missed u so much.

KATHY:i missed u too.

CAROLINA:i never thought my friend will be my love rival.

KATHY:not as ur love rival but as ur friend i want to tell u that u will get more loving person then him and u know chris loves u but he never told u because u are always befind eisuke.

CAROLINA:what are u saying?really? i also liked him but he was always teasing me he always talked with kagari more than me ,so i thought he will never love me back.

KATHY:u misunderstood chris and kagari are childhood friends u also know that .kagari told me he always talks about you. talk to him

CAROLINA:i will call him now.

She called chris and talked with him while i was sipping my cappachino.

she after sometimes.

CAROLINA:he said we will go to date after i go to italy.

KATHY:good congratulations i am happy for you.

CAROLINA:but why did u changed ur hair color and eyes i love your blue eyes u know.

KATHY:i will tell u when time comes .and we should go back to hotel .

CAROLINA:yeah! okay.

we went to hotel in silence she didn't asked me about that.

when we both reached penthouse i noticed all the guys sitting on the couch.

when they noticed.

EISUKE:where were u both?

CAROLINA:oh! we went to cafe, we became great friends, u know?

i ignored him and went his room to shower i was exhausted.

when i came out i noticed eisuke sitting on the bed.i thought to ignore and go out of the room .when i was just about to go out eisuke pulled me in the bedroom ,i lost balance and fall on top of him.

we were seeing in each other eyes .

EISUKE:i will say it only once ,i am sorry.

KATHY:what did u said ,i can't listen u?haa (he glared at me)i forgive you.now ,could u please leave me.

Eisuke didn't said anything and loosen his grip on me.then i stood up and helped him to stand up. we went out of the room and i saw carolina talking on the phone and all the guys bickering except mamoru who as always trying to sleep.

KATHY:talking to ur boyfriend.

CAROLINA:yeah! he just called me.

BABA:u have a boyfriend ,who is he?

CAROLINA:he is chris jackson.

OTA:u mean the chris jackson famous popstar of italy.

CAROLINA:yeah!! then u know about him.

BABA: that means u never loved boss

CAROLINA:Today when me and kathy went out she talked how much she loved eisuke that time i thought i should leave eisuke and he is not for me. and today chris asked me out.

BABA:okay

i was just thinking can't you tell them some another reason.

EISUKE:i am very happy to hear that my girlfriend loves me so much

he fake smiled and smirked toward me , i just pinched his hand which was on my waist.

he winced and glared at me and i laughed.

CAROLINA:is ur fight over?

EISUKE: fight...?

CAROLINA:in the morning i heard her yelling from ur office.

EISUKE: ohh!! we were just playing around u know?

i just rolled my eyes.

we just bickered in the penthouse for some time when my phone rang and i saw  john's name.i was thinking to take it or not when baba suddenly came beside me.

BABA:who is john?

it's a relief that carolina went to her room to talk with chris.

KATHY:oh!!he is just my friend .if u will excuse me i have to take it.

i said and went to room to take the call.

PHONE CONVERSATION

KATHY:hello! how r u?

JOHN:I am fine sis. what about u?what are u doing and where are u?

KATHY:i will tell u when i will be there.

JOHN:okay and i am in japan for business deal with eisuke ichinomiya.

KATHY:okay --what..?

JOHN:why are u so shocked ?i just said i am having a deal with eisuke ichinomiya.

KATHY:nothing i just heard u wrong and Okay.

JOHN:i thought u should attend this meeting.

KATHY:sorry  but i can't and how is malliaka.

JOHN:Oh! she is fine and she misses u.

KATHY:tell her i miss her too.

JOHN:i have meeting to take i will talk to u later.

KATHY:Okay and is malliaka coming with u?

JOHN:no

KATHY:okay take care.

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

he is having a meeting with eisuke that means he will come to hotel ,i just think he don't notice me.

i went down and saw eisuke and soryu looking mad.

EISUKE/SORYU:i am going to bar.

they went out of the penthouse without saying anything else .

KATHY:what happened to them ?

they just shrugged their shoulders with mishievious smile.

i ignored and went to room to sleep .

-----------------------------------------------------------------carolina don't have same character as she is in kissed by the baddest bidder i just changed her charecter she is beautiful and yet fat.

please like comment and follow my account