Ch. 4: Secret Admirer

3rd Person:

    The sun was starting to set over the horizon, and it created beautiful oranges and pinks in the sky. Hmm, wonder what good ol' (Y/N)s up to. Is she getting ready for bed? Ooh, or maybe she's breeding her animals, or finally paying attention to the crops she planted in like, Chapter 1. Nope, none of that. (Y/N) was suited up in the mines, prepared for anything or anyone who would try to attack her. Starting yesterday after her shoulder fully healed, she started training herself so no one could sneak up on her. Who did she train with? No one, she crafted an armor stand and covered it in her light grey leather set, so she trained with that. Obviously the fake punching bag couldn't sneak up on her so she couldn't practice that, but she was working with what she had. There weren't any players around that she could do real training with anyway, but she ain't need nobody. So it was night, and (Y/N) was on a mission. She wanted diamonds. The dummy had taught her good, and she thought that she was ready to go and get her some of the rare stuff. All she wanted was at least two or three, so she could make a better sword or pic. If she had a better pic, she could get some obsidian and visit the nether. That's where her friend, Opal, went to go get some glowstone for their secret base when they were children. But she never came back. Just kidding yes she did, she was stranded for a few days, but she made it back.

    Now (Y/N) was thinking about her childhood, about Opal, about her parents. She even thought about her ex for a split second, but she didn't wanna think about him. She been moved on, and look where she was now. Getting pranked in the middle of nowhere & looking for diamonds. While the traveler was day dreaming, she unconsciously started digging straight down. She passed the coal and the occasional redstone on her way down, and came to a halt at the mossy cobblestone. "Mob spawner.." she whispered to herself. Her mother had told her about these when she was very young, when she herself had got caught up in a room full of creepy crawly spiders. (Y/N) listened for any sounds to try and identify which mobs were in it. It was silent, no hisses no bone noises, nothing. Maybe the spawner was already claimed, and all the loot was gone. Or maybe the monsters were silently waiting for her. It didn't matter, our darling (Y/N) was prepared for anything, any mob, any challenge. There was a change that the loot was still there. And there could be diamonds!

    She immediately took out her sword at the thought of diamonds and used her pickaxe to mine the last block. Maybe if she had thought about it a little more, and not have been so quick to jump to it...

    As she fell into the room, she was immediately caught by zombies, who had heard her faint mining from above. Soon as they caught her, they all started up again, moaning & groaning. "Let me go!", she yelled at them, but they probably didn't understand her, or cared. The adventurer tried to stab at the zombie by her head but another one from behind it grabbed the blade of the sword. Its hands were bleeding but it was like it didn't even hurt. The monsters were tearing at her iron armor, trying to get it off as she attempted to wiggle out their somewhat strong grasp. She was starting to get tired when all of a sudden, one of the zombies pulling her arm collapsed. (Y/N) looked down at him and he had an arrow in his back. Then two more sped out, one into the eye of a zombie and one right into the heart of another. When those few mobs were taken care of, she pulled her sword out from the mob's hold and wiggled free from the hoard. Why was it always zombies? There was at least 13 of them left, but that number was quickly decreasing with the number of arrows being fired. The brave girl took care of the last three zombies with her iron sword, which was nearly broken by now. There was rotten flesh everywhere, even some poisonous potatoes. "You alright?", a male voice asked worriedly.

   The girl looked over at an entrance that definitely wasn't there before, and saw a skeleton wearing a shiny golden helmet. He had a crack in his left eye socket and had a bow in one hand & a pickaxe in the other. She noticed she was staring and finally decided to use her words. "Um, yeah.. I'm okay", the girl replied a bit shyly. (Y/N) was confused, 'cuz she knew for a fact that mobs don't talk, or if they could, they never do.

   "That's the second time I've had to save your ass, from zombies too."

   " Wha..?? "

   "On the surface, late at night, don't you remember? ", the skeleton questioned. The surface..? Oh! It was the skeleton that had saved her from the mini apocalypse that day, of course she remembered. Didn't she :)?

   "Oh right, thank you for that. Uh, do you have a name?" , the little lady wondered, tucking her (H/L) hair behind her ear all cute like.

   "I'm Sans. "

   "Excuse me?"

   " I said my name's Sebastian, you can call me Skeet though. "

   "Riggghht.." , she dragged.

💙~Time•Jump~💙

    Both (Y/N) and Skeet made it back to the surface. She was afraid that he would burn in the daylight, but he had a helmet so he was all good. She expected them to go their separate ways, but Skeet followed her all the way up to her front door. The adventurer slowly opened the door and went inside, then turned to face him again. He seemed to be lost in thought, not even making eye contact. Eye.. socket to eye ball type contact.

   "Uhh... Do you.... Do you wanna come inside?"

   " ... "

   " ... "

   ...

   " ..Oh no thanks, u-um, I gotta get back home. M-my girlfriend would be mad if I missed movie night so umm.. bye! ", and the skeleton ran off into the woods. There were two things wrong with his statement. One, day just rolled around, what movie night? Two, what movies? Did he have some kind of tv, movie mod?? (Y/N) didn't think too much of it though, maybe he was embarrassed and quickly thought of an excuse to go home. She dumped all of her supplies into her chest and took off her sweaty nasty armor, she'd wash it later. And with that, the girl flopped face first into bed, not caring about the fact that you can't sleep when its day.

    However, in the distance, someone wasn't very happy..

💙~Image by FireafyFan562 on DeviantArt~💙