Ch. 2: Strange Conveniences

3rd Person:

    A brand new day means brand new opportunities for our beautiful adventurer (Y/N)! She bounced up out of bed from a dreamless slumber and she went outside to get a good look at her house. Though it was a good starter home, it needed a major upgrade. So, she spent the day clearing out more trees and getting more materials for her pro epic base.

  💙~Time•Jump~💙

      It took her almost the whole day to build the new home, but nothing was too tough for (Y/N)! She managed to do the roof perfectly on the first try, go her!! She built a new pen area to the right of the house and she transferred all of her sh...

    It took her almost the whole day to build the new home, but nothing was too tough for (Y/N)! She managed to do the roof perfectly on the first try, go her!! She built a new pen area to the right of the house and she transferred all of her sheep to the newly lit fenced home. The moon was just starting to come up as she took down the old base and moved her things over to her new place. The adventurer looked around the near empty home. It needed a nice new carpet! She pulled out a few flowers from the ground outside and made some orange dye. She rummaged through her chests but she couldn't seem to find her shears. She made shears, right? After searching everywhere she could, she just decided to take out her valuable iron to make another pair. She peeked out the window. There were a few zombies outside already but if she was quick, she could sheer her sheep and get outta there. She rose her shield and ran for it. The place was well lit, but she wasn't feeling very risky that night. (Y/N) dyed some of the sheep orange and quickly sheered them, gaining lots of wool for her future carpet. One of the baby sheep baa'd at her, and she could help but floof the lil guy. Though, while her back was turned, a zombie had grabbed her from behind and chomped on her shoulder. She almost screamed but that would just alert more attention, so she bit her lip hard & took out her sword. She kicked the zombie in the leg and sliced its head off in one swoop as she turned around. The fight wasn't over yet, there was a whole hoard of zombies waiting for her, some blocking the entrance to her home. She covered her wound and started running, running where? Who knows. She had to lead the monsters away from her home before maneuvering back around. Suddenly, an arrow shot out, right past (Y/N)'s head, and into the forehead of an unsuspecting zombie. She looked at where it had came from, hoping it was another person helping her out, but instead she saw a skeleton. It looked more focused on the zombie pack than her, so while the mobs were distracted, she made her escape. The girl dove straight into her house and took a breather. This is why we don't go out at night, silly (Y/N). She didn't have any bandages for her bleeding shoulder, so she just loosely rapped a shirt around it and went straight to bed. Good thing there were no more monsters nearby.

    In the morning, the traveler woke up with her head banging & a pain in her right shoulder. She lifted her hand to remove the bloody shirt, but it wasn't there anymore. Instead, there were vines rapped tight around her shoulder down to her arm. Now she knew for a fact that she didn't do that last night, and she didn't know anyone around the area who would do such a thing. In fact, she lived in a light forest, where did the vines come from? This meant someone had broken into her home and.. did something nice? Was it the skeleton? If someone did break in, it would also explain her missing shears, but she could've just lost those. (Y/N) let her legs dangle over the edge of the bed before really getting up. If something, or someone, had really got in her house, she would have to invest in an iron door.

      What day is it, day four? Five? Whatever day it was, (Y/N) didn't feel like going out, so she spent her time decorating her new crib. She peeked outside once, then twice, then thrice. She stepped all the way outside and saw holes, holes all around the area. Not just one block deep holes either, big holes honey, holes that could've only been created by an explosion. The fact that there had been explosions could mean three things. One, griefers were in the area. Two, creepers. Or three, (Y/N) was just imagining things. The (S/C) colored gal cautiously walked out her house and walked to one of the holes. She slid down into it, and knew that number three was out of the park, so she had two other options. She felt the sides of it and they were.. slightly warm.

    The holes were recent.

    (Y/N) began collecting dirt from the suspicious holes and starting filling them up. One by one. Though, she left one untouched, the one closest by her house. It was the perfect size for a little pond, she could imagine it now. Lilypads and sand surrounding the water, little seashells scattered across it. Seashells obviously weren't a thing in Minecraft, but a girl can dream. She looked up at the sun and saw it high up in the sky, so she ran back into her house and made a ton of buckets. She hit up the desert oasis real quick and filled up all of them to the brim before carrying the heavy things all the way back to the hole. She made an infinite water source and then used it to fill up the muddy hole. Overall it took about 5 to 7 minutes to make it look right, but soon, (Y/N) was happy with the results. The adventurer stuck her finger in her mouth and raised it up to tell which direction the wind was going. She didn't do this for no specific reason, just to look cool, to whom? To herself of course.

    Unfortunately, the sun was starting to go down. She didn't want to get caught up with all that mess again, so she got into the comfort of her house and went to bed.

    What (Y/N) didn't know was that someone was smiling from a distance at her small pond..
______________________

  (Hey, author~chan here! Don't worry, there won't be many of these notes hopefully. I hope things aren't too boring yet, I just want to have that Minecraft experience in there, have some background before you meet your explosive partner :3)

(💙~Image by jrkkauo on DeviantArt~💙)