~New A/N, Regarding Drafts~

Ahah.. heyyy..

h..

how y'all doinggg~

BOO, I still don't know how to start these, even if it's been a while. Feels pretty scandalous to update this after like, what, two years? I bring forth good-ish news, I promise!

Rather, I come with news period, because I realized it's kind of cruel to leave so many people in the dark. I didn't genuinely expect this story to be... 'liked'? But now that it is, it kinda just forever haunts me as this thing in the back of my mind, a voice whispering "Hehhee.. you wrote a creeper x reader book one timee...~"

So, clap, just to let YOU know, my very patient and weird viewers, I have had the revised version of this story in my drafts since last year. After looking at the chapters in it once more today, I'm finally saying "oh what the heck, lets continue this". That is the good news, the news of I've regained some motivation! What I will not be doing is re-reading this story though.. ahah, you guys can do that for me, I'm traumatized. With this being said, the revised edition of this book is quite different, I do hope the changes improve the experience (if I ever get to publishing it that is). Again, think of this Unfinished Version like a demo, so things won't be completely the same!

Thank you for sticking around, really, if you have. Your strange, continued fascination with my imagined Minecraft story brings me joy.