Ch. 3: Pranks

1st Person:

    It seemed like ever since I got to this place, unusual things started happening to me. Things were fine for a while, I ignored the small things that were happening around me. But those small things became large things that I couldn't simply put aside anymore. It started when it was my first week anniversary of finding this great forest. I set up balloons and dyed my sheep rainbow colors for the mini celebration. Everything was cool right? Wrong, because later when I checked my chests for extra wheat, I noticed that all of my tools were gone! Even the old stone ones I didn't use anymore. That just meant for sure, someone was breaking into my house and robbing me.

    Time skip a few days after the pity party, I had made a basement and moved all of my belongings down there, and they were blocked by a sturdy iron door with a button beside it. I also finally replaced the upstairs wooden door with an iron door as well. Maybe if I really wanted to, I could make an iron golem to protect me and my base. But for now, I did what I could. I had went outside and I immediately looked at both my sheep & my pond. No way... There was no freaking way!! The fences holding in my sheep were broken, and all of them had escaped! Not only that, someone had managed to dump all the squids in existence into my dumb pond. Some of them were jumping onto the land, just so they wouldn't suffocate. What kind of monster would do this?! I wasted that whole day just returning the squids back to the ocean (which was far mind you!!) AND I had to find and herd up my sheep. All I got in the end was four of them and a cow!

    You know, back then, I thought it couldn't get any worse. But of course when anybody says that, it always gets worse. I woke up one morning to the sound of clucking, lots of clucking. Guess what I saw right when I woke up? A chicken, a big fat chicken that laid an egg right on my head!! I roughly placed the chicken onto the ground and slammed my front door open. In front of my house was a pen, probably made from my stolen fences, and in the pen were at least 31 chickens!! The most STUPID part was the fact that there was a sign that said, "Here's a little welcoming present⭐" in some garbage handwriting. I'm usually not a violent person, but right then and there, I wanted to strangle whoever had been messing with me. I got rid of the fences (which broke my axe btw!) and released those irritating birds, totally didn't kill any of them. The rest of the day, I explored more of the forest. Whoever has been messing with me & my emotions couldn't be far from where I lived. Even when it was night, I didn't care. I must've been radiating some pretty negative energy, because none of monsters that appeared came near me. If they did though, it was probably gonna be a bad time for them anyway. I can make some pretty irrational decisions when I'm pissed.

    Present day, I hesitantly woke up. I never found out where my pranker's base was, but at that point, I didn't care. I contemplated even getting up at all. If I'm in the house, they can't steal anything, and I didnt really have any big plans for today anyway. It would be nice if some other people were around, so I wouldn't be so lonely. Eh, whatever, I had my sheep and one cow to keep me company. So I just laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling, letting my imagination carry me away. Then I noticed something, a sign placed right above my head. I flipped over onto my stomach and read it.

"Sorry about your tools, have a good night!⭐"

  "What the.. ", I spoke outloud to no one in particular. Okay, so whoevers been breaking into my house was obviously unphased by my shiny iron door. I mean, if it was a person, they probably just used the lever. I'm not that good with redstone, so its not like I could make some secret entrance, I did what I could. Sorry about my tools..? How about sorry for the chickens or the squids, the tools wasn't even a big issue! Wait a sec.. sorry about.. did they steal my new set?? I got up a little too quickly and tripped over the air and landed on my face, but I didn't care, this pranker got me wasting precious iron! I open my tool & block chest and.. my stuff. It was all there.. but there was another set of iron tools, and they were used. It was my old stuff! Now I had two sets of tools, so I just crafted the duplicates together to make some better stuff. Not only were my iron toolz back, but there was a full set of iron armor in the chest. It was no diamond, but I never had a full set of armor before! It was a little heavy on me, but it would definitely get the job done.

    So now I was confused. First, this random person started stealing my stuff, letting my sheep loose and leaving "presents" at my door. But here, they were being nice to me, I think? They returned my stolen items and gave me armor, and they left me a sign with a cute little star on it. I'm getting huge mixed signals. Maybe this was just to butter me up, so they could play more weird tricks on me and get away with it. The thing was though, it was working, 'cuz I'm loving how this armor looks on me. Its my exact size! I didn't know what to think, thinking makes my head hurt, so I took off the armor and hopped into bed. I'm sleepin' early baby.

    Before I got fully comfortable though, I broke the sign above my head and wrote, "Stap messing with me >:/💛". Maybe I could communicate with this person somehow.. and get him or her to stop playing with mah feelings.

💙~Image by Sean7700 on DeviantArt~💙