~Christmas Special~

'Tis was the season to be jolly, a day where families, friends, and couples get together to celebrate the holidays. A day to eat foods, exchange gifts, and do whatever it is people do to celebrate someone else's birthday.

     Now in this specific Minecraft server, this would be (Y/N)'s first Christmas away from her family. She'd hope to see them swing by on Christmas Eve, but her mom came down with something last minute. So instead, her gift would be sent over to her location, and she'd spend Christmas in the middle of somewhere.

     Lets take a guess, who was the one who planned a big Christmas event? Bea, of all people. Bea reached out to both (Y/N) & Star a week in advance to come over for a holiday party. It had been a minute, so of course they agreed to come along. Neviz and Skeet were also coming as plus 2s. So yeah, big tings were happening this Christmas.

     So at about 7 am on December 25, a knock could be heard from the front door. The traveler woke up, brushing down her bed head, and walked to the door. In the air was a busy bumblebee, letter in its mouth and a package in the white blanket of snow. Giving it a few pats, she took the letter and went inside. Starting with the letter first, she opened it carefully as the fresh scent of cookies filled her nose. Something that smelled just like home.

 Something that smelled just like home

     "Kisses and cuddles..", (Y/N) whispered back to the letter, maybe her parents could telepathically hear her, or feel the warmth in their hearts, whatever Christmas joy bs.

     Next she opened the package with her iron sword, a puff of vanilla escaping the box. Inside was a beautiful Xmas dress with black heeled-boots. Then, was a cute llama plush. The reason for it? It probably looked adorable in the shop. Last but not least were earrings to go along with the outfit, and shiny they were. The outfit definitely saved time on picking a fit for the party.

(You can pick which outfit you like and what set of earrings you'd like to wear. And if you're a guy, who says you can't wear it lol, but seriously why are you reading)

 And if you're a guy, who says you can't wear it lol, but seriously why are you reading)