"I'm sorry," Edward apologies as Irina turns her back and leaves

"He's just a boy," I mumble, "Wasn't even a wolf when Laurent died," I point out knowing she could hear me. Bella giving me a look as she reached out for my hand which I let her take. Jasper, having sensed my apprehension, joined me at my side.

"Irina," Carmen calls for her sister

"Uh... let's not monopolizing the bride," Eleazer says awkwardly "Congratulations," To which Bella responds with a thank you.

"Well, what's not a wedding without some family drama," Edward sweeps what happened under the rug for the sake of not upsetting Bella. I sigh looking at Jasper before putting back on a smile and looking at Edward.

"Can I steal the bride away for a sister dance?" I ask Edward who laughs, but then nods and I drag my sister out to the dance floor when the musicians had switched to something a little faster paced, Bella and I dance as we had in our bedroom. Bella finally letting go of her embarrassment and moving with me. Our dance had no rhythm or means, but it fit. I twirled her under my arm giggling before Alice came up to us, letting me know that it was time for speeches. I took a seat at my assigned seat on Bella's side with Jasper as Emmett took the first speech.

"Excuse me, is this thing on? Hello?" Emmett starts tapping the microphone before flashing his large smile. "Uhm... I'd like to propose a toast, to my sister, Bella, I hope you got enough sleep these past 18 years, cause you won't be getting any more for a while," I gasp out a laugh and the audience stayed quiet. I look at my dad who took a large sip of his drink. Emmett gets off the stage and Jessica makes a move up to the stage. I look at Bella.

"Who let her have a turn at the microphone?" I whisper and Bella chuckles quietly, as does Edward.

"Well, Bella was just like everybody else," Jess starts, "Totally mesmerized by Edward or the hair as I call him," I bit my lip to keep from laughing, "And then, suddenly, Edward was all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team. I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding, or the president of the student council," I snort causing Bella to look at me, which only made me laugh a little more. I look back at Angela, who had her face buried deep in her hands. Dad goes next.

"Edward will be a good husband," He nods, "I know this because I'm a cop, I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the earth," I look at Bella with a wide smile. "And I know how to use a gun," Dad lightly threatens which causes me to laugh again

"Now that you're my sister," Alice started her speech off strong, "You'll have to get over you adversion to fashion," I look back at Noah who was smiling wide at his mate, "skirts, heels, handbags," Alice lists off

"Go to sleep my love," Mom begins singing that lullaby she'd sung us to sleep with when we were children "Go to sleep, when you wake, you'll see me," She sings her tears, getting the best of her. I smile at my mother who had no shame and the biggest heart.

"I'd like to thank Renee and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect her forever," Esme kept her toast short, which meant it was my turn. I make my way up to the stage taking the microphone.

"Hello," I greet, "I'd like to propose a toast, to my sister and her husband. I'm not really good at the spoken stuff, so I've prepared a song. Something that will show the love that Bella and Edward share. I hope you like it," I say looking mostly at my sister before turning to the black grand piano. Setting my champagne glass down onto the polished black body positioning myself over the keys. I begin the cords. Alice had hired a drummer I'd worked with in the past. He agreed to help me to get the feeling I wanted.