19. Hero Name

╔══════════════╗

"Here there be Monsters."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

Sakura stood behind Izuku, her eyes on her phone as she held still from the ground.

The train she was on was packed with people and her eyes flickered to the scenery outside as the train sped on, rain drops falling down from the sky.

"—ey, you two!" She looked behind her and blinked as someone called to her, a hand on her shoulder.

She looked at it in alarm, her eyebrow up in the air. She could feel Izuku look at her with a questioning gaze and the man gave her a thumbs-up.

"Midoriya of the Heroics dept!" He looked over at her shoulder, "Twins right?"

Izuku nodded, his mouth agape, "Huh—yes!"

"You two were great at the sports festival and you were fairly close too!" He finished and she smiled at him with thankful relief.

"Thank you." She replied, Izuku nodded his head, letting out a soft grunt. "Ah."

"The boy was in top 8 right?" Another piped in and Sakura smiled, "You were so cool, man!"

"And you didn't get in in the finals, didn't you?" A man looked at her and she smiled, nodding her head. "It's okay, you were literally so cool back there! Punching those massive robots like they were ants! Man!"

He laughed, "I wished I had a Quirk like that!"

Sakura's smiled almost faltered but she kept it strained, "It doesn't matter what Quirk you have,"

She looked away as he stared at her with curiosity in his gaze, she smiled, her eyes glowing in hidden mystery. "As long as you trained hard, the goal that's in front of you will come closer."

She smiled, tilting her head.

"Know your advantages." She continued, "Know your weaknesses,"

She patted Izuku's head as he blushed from all of the attentions, "Thus you will become stronger."

She knows her strengths and her weaknesses, her weaknesses becoming her strengths and her strengths becoming her weaknesses. She was a weakling yet at the same time, she was a human.

A human who can make mistakes. It's really ironic that all people can see in a single person is their mistakes. Not what they had to go through in their life, not knowing what their pains and certainly not recognizing that all people can make mistakes.