09. One With Shadows

╔══════════════╗

"A shinobi must always put the mission first."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

Sakura looked at the horde of reporters in front of her and inwardly groaned.

"S-shouldn't we," Izuku said before faltering once seeing her blank look, "Uh, go inside?"

Sakura yawned at her hand, "Do they know they could be bothering lectures right now?"

Izuku nodded at her, his eyes on the crowd of reporters and she smiled at him, her eyes may be on Izuku but her focus was to the man with blue hair and sickly pale skin on the very back of the reporters.

"I really need to go to Recover Girl," Izuku sighed, "She still needs to look at my arm."

Sakura hummed to him, her focus still looking at the blue haired man.

Hm.

His eyes were seen behind his hair even if the hair was covering it, his bloody red eyes staring at Yūei's entrance gate.

A murderous and determined look on his eyes, his lips chapped from too much bitting and chewing, she guessed.

His necks shows the sign of continuous scratching, the skin barely healed before he scratches it again and thus, the newly formed skin has been taken off. His skin pale from lack of sunlight.

He really looked dehydrated.

And dangerous but the medic inside Sakura could careless.

Sakura was first, a medic before anything in the world.

"Hey, Izuku." Sakura called out and stopped walking, "Need to do something, go on first."

He gave her a confused looked, looking ready to protest. "You're going to be late, though?"

She gave him a shrug before shooing him away. "I really need to do something."

The greenette looked at her for one last time before walking through the horde of reporters, looking ready to die at any moment.

His whole body shook as the mic was shoved in his face.

She took something from her bag and started to walk towards the blue haired man.

His chakra spiked dangerously as he saw her walk towards him, Sakura smiled at him.

"Huh?" His voice was very husky and deep, probably from lack of water. The words that came out from his throat almost sounded like a growl.