17. Weasel

╔══════════════╗

"No single thing is perfect by itself. That's why we're born to attract other things to make up for what we lack."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

You'd think after all this years of being a ninja and a Jounin, Hyūga Neji would come up better than stalking the infamous Uchiha Itachi.

Very obviously.

"What the fuck." She muttered to him as they hid their faces in the menus.

Was he joking her because can't they just grab the male and kidnap him—

She meant, take him without consent.

Wait.

Oh she forgot she was ten times weaker than him. This is literally suicide.

"Can't we just talk to him?" Sakura whispered to Neji as they sat in one of the isolated table in the restaurant. "Instead of stalking him?"

Neji looked at her like she had grown two head and Sakura stared back because just why.

"Did you hit your head, Haruno?" He sneered at her and she made a face at him. "This is an Uchiha we're talking about. He's stronger than your,"

He hid his head in the menu and leaned to her to whisper, "Boy toy, Sasuke."

She sputtered because no, Sasuke is not her boy toy and no, her love for the boy may not completely disappear but she know when to give up because clearly–

He's still alive.

Well and alive in Konoha.

He may be married, happy, contented with his life and Sakura–

She looked down, bringing an random stray of hair behind her ears, her eyes glowing in irritation and her hand clenched in a fist.

A vein popped and she brought her fist down to his head, a sadistic glee entered her as she watched him slam his head to the table.

This was the Hyūga prodigy?

Give her back the cool traditional pretty boy.

She had half a mind he was like this because of technologies.

She clicked her tongue to him, irritated at the boy because can't he just take this seriously.

She looked up and smiled to the other customers who looked in their way because of noise Neji just created. She looked at them in apology and went back to their business.