04. Extra Stories

╔══════════════╗

More Sakura Crazy Adventures

╚══════════════╝

Byakugou

Just an AU and no, this will not happen at the story. Just that crazy thought I had.

There was one thing Sakura hated and that was fighting some crazy batshit person who thinks they're a God.

Kami, she fought a true Goddess back in Konoha. What shit did this man drink which made him think he was a fucking God?

Excuse her for her mouth but she was just really pissed.

Her veins popped, this was live on Live Telivision, judging from the helicopter flying overboard and all she could do was watch the fight in front of her. Watch as All Might bleeds as he fought All For One.

Selfish fucking bastard, she grumbled.

Her chakra sparkled underneath her hands and her gaze hardened.

"HARUNO!" She turned to look back, seeing Neji with his face bleeding. When did he get here and how the fuck did he get injured?

Reckless idiotic suicidal teenager. "HAS SOME DISCONTENT FROM THE DEPTHS OF WINTER STRUCK YOU?!"

What the hell did he just say?

A vein popped and she snapped at the white eyed male. "SHUT UP, HYŪGA. YOUR FUCKING SPEAKING PRIVILEGES HAVE BEEN REVOKED! FUCK OFF!"

He had the audacity to look offended by her language. Itachi was hiding with the other villains, still on his disguise. Also known as "Wear mask and no one will recognize you."

"Toshinori," She heard behind her and she looked back, her green eyes glowing in anger. Fucking Motherfucker who has the power to steal other Quirks. "All Might."

Stupid world. Stupid logic. Stupid fucking son of an ugly mother fucker.

"If you move, I'll kill this girl." He said and Sakura stared at him, All Might looked at her like a deer caught in a headlight and Sakura's third vein broke.

She's going to die an early age because of how idiotic villains are. Monologues are basically their forts.

She hears Sasori and his talks of eternal life, she hears Pein and his talks of Eternal fucking peace, she hears Danzo and his talks of Fucking Will of Fire. She hears Madara and his talks of fucking world domination.

Where are they?

No disrespect for the dead but they're under the fucking ground. Probably burning in hell.

Where she was? Alive, kicking and has a motherfucker to punch.

"SHUT—" She yelled, her hand clenched in a fist as she twirled back, not minding the gasp of the buff man who's bleeding like hell. "—THE HELL UP, MOTHERFUCKER! SHANNARO!"

She felt his face broke under her strength as he flew backward, destroying the ground he flew in. The earth underneath them moved as boulders of rocks flew all around the directions.

A vein popped again.

"I'm so fucking tired of your yapping," She said, "For God's sake, let's hope that death will be your mercy after I'm done with you."

She released the chakra gathered on her forehead, feeling it explode against her skin and small dusts under her flew up, the ground shaking underneath her.

𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲 || BNHA/Narutoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें