08. Reality

╔══════════════╗

"Nobody notice your sorrow, your pain but everyone notice your mistakes."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

There were times that what Sakura just wanted to do is to sleep and rest.

Maybe just lay down in a hill and look at the clouds just like what Shikamaru does.

Resting, relaxing.

To be able to move forward without a world burdened on her shoulder. Even as 15 years of living in a new universe, there were times Sakura just wanted to go back to Konoha.

She wanted to see Naruto become a Hokage, wanted to see him achieve his long-life dream.

She wanted to tell him, "You did it!" and congratulate him.

She wanted to see him in his robes. Wanted to see Sasuke back in Konoha, wanted to see Kakashi-sensei without the burden of the death of his teammates along with her death. Wanted to see Sai and watch him as he paints the world with creativity. Wanted to see Yamato-sensei be happy.

1. MIDORIYA SAKURA

She looked at the ranking and sees herself in the top, she was on the top yet she does not feel satisfied.

Why.

She knows the reason, the hole in her heart has been there ever since she was reborn. Sakura may look strong in this world but in her world, she was a nobody.

She looked down at the list and saw Katsuki's name, she glanced to him on the corner of her eyes and sees him look at the scores with a scared look on his face.

4. BAKUGOU KATSUKI

Sometimes she forgets she was older than him and feel guilty for every time she looks at him and disregards him.

She was scared too.

She knows her strength and weakness, she knows her mistakes and one of them was not being a good friend to Katsuki.

Not calling him after the sludge incident and asking him if he was okay, She couldn't help but think of how she ignores him. Sakura really is a bad friend and there are times she wanted to apologize to him.

She wasn't sure now if she was indeed a friend to Katsuki.

Teasing him, making him angry, their love and hate relationship with each other seems fun but she couldn't get away with the feeling that she was one of the reason he turned that way.