12. Obstacle Test

╔══════════════╗

"Carry a heart that never hates.
Carry a smile that never fades.
Carry a touch that never hurts."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

An obstacle race.

Her eyes closed, breathing
evenly as everyone's focus went focused on Midnight.

"An obstacle race." Sakura muttered and her green eyes snapped open.

"It's a race between all 11 classes!" Midnight explained, her eyes darting from each students, "The course makes 4 kilometers ring around the stadium!"

She walked beside Izuku, her hands inside her pocket. "Good luck, Izuku."

Her little brother looked at her with wide eyes and she took a step forward, reaching a hand to her friend's shoulder. "Ojiro, good luck to you too."

He looked at her and gave an uncertain grin, "Good luck, Sakura."

She looked ahead, "Good luck, Katsuki."

He looked back and she smiled at him. "I don't need fucking luck Forehead, I'm going to be number one so prepare yourself get beaten by me."

"Bark-Bark." She sniggered behind her fist, giving him a thumbs-up.

He gave her an irritated look before looking away in snob.

Sakura breath in.

She breath out.

"We always sing about our freedom on campus, fufufufu." Midnight continued, "Well, this is what it's all about! You're free to do anything, so long as you stay within the course!"

Mom.

Sakura breath evenly, "A shinobi," She started and opened her eyes, eyes looking in front as she stood still with other students.

She's getting excited.

A light went off.

"must,"

A light went off and Sakura focused her chakra into her feet.

"Never show their tears during a mission."

Midoriya, Haruno, Sakura, she wants to tell the whole world that she's still here.

She wants to tell everyone who's like her that she's still here. Alive and well.

She wants to strive forward and look for anyone like her.

That's why, please, she begs, Let there be a shinobi out there, someone like her.