2.0 HOLD

Hi. I know it's been so long. For those who knows me in Discord... Uhm. You know the gist. I think by now, everyone knows I won't be doing the book 2 due to... School. Just that. 

But this was something I made 2? Years ago. 

Enjoy. 

Being free from her own self made her felt trap in her misery. 

Sakura was afraid. She was afraid of hurting the people around her once again due to her incompetence. Danzo made her feel special in a way that she wasn't able to free her self from his trap. She felt as though as she was dancing on his palm, never once knowing that she was being trapped like a butterfly.

He caught her and played with her without moving his fingers and batting his eyes.

Sakura couldn't look straight at the dark eyes - lone eye - that stared at her. Her eyes shifted to the side and she let her head look down. Her heart felt like bursting from the emotions that currently is making trouble inside her. Almost as if she's surrendering.

No. 

She surrendered.

"Hey," The man in front of her started talking. The table between them felt smaller as he took a breathe and paused for a second. His hair was curly and tight and his eye stared at her with something in his gaze. His fingers moved and made a sound, tapping the plastic table that separated her from him.

"If you could just throw it all away," He continued. The usual cheerfulness in his voice gone and a voice of a tired, tired man appeared. Sakura shifted and let her head look straight at him.

Uchiha Shisui had his eyes closed and with his eyes closed, it looked as if he wasn't impaired in one eye. His face was sharp and pointy. It was without the looks of a child.

... Doesn't look like the body of what she took apart. Not like the body of a child who was force to kill his own self.

"Wouldn't it be easier to smile and live?"

There was once a sad tale. It involved three children. They were not happy, they were not perfect. They were human. One left for power. One left to chase. The other stayed to wait.

She was very tired of waiting.

"You don't have to say something. I know what you did to my body." Just like every Shinobi that ever lived, Shisui was tired. He kept thinking what had happened to his clan after he left.

He chose his village over his very own blood.

He would rather his clan be known for its prowess and ego, not as a clan for traitors. In the end, his clan still didn't get away from the fate he feared.

It took years to build the clan but it took one second to have it destroyed.

"You took me apart without mercy, you studied me as if I wasn't human." His hair followed him as he shook his head. He slowly opened his eyes. He knows that one eye of his is unresponsive. It couldn't see anything beyond white sea. "I want you to forget all of that. If you're asking for forgiveness, I'll give it to you. You..."

Their eyes clashed. The clash of a pair of light-colored eyes and a pair of dark eyes looked at each other. The former had the look of someone who had already given up, the latter just plain pity in his gaze. He didn't bother to hid his pity away.

"Let go of it." He clarified. "It's already in the past. I'm already over it. Don't focus there, you have a new life. Don't mess it up."

"Don't." Sakura choked out one words and stopped. Compared to the man in front of her, Sakura might have lived longer than him but he had suffered more than her. His gaze made her feel as if she was her 12 year old self.