𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

I sat there, straddling Payton. He was getting distracted by playing with the hem of my cropped white sweater. Meanwhile, I was on TikTok watching random videos.

"Are you ever going to get off your phone?" Payton tugged at my shirt. I sigh and set my phone down beside his head, which ended up falling onto the ground with a loud thump.

"Why? Do you need me?" I smirk, placing my hands under his shirt. I lightly scratch his abs as he bites his lip.

"Yes, I need you. All of you." He said as he slowly took off my sweater, revealing my black lace bralet.

"Payton, Jaden is right there and Annie is over there. It's late." I groan, not wanting to annoy Annie or Jaden. If Annie hears, she'll tell everyone.

"Just be quiet then." Payton smirked, picking me up and throwing me onto the bed. A small giggle escaped my lips as my head hit the pillow.

★☆★☆★

"Wake the fuck up!" Annie burst through the door. I check the time and it's 5:01 in the morning.

"Annie! What do you want?" I asked, quite annoyed.

"I didn't get any fucking sleep because of you two!" She shouted. I glance over at Payton who was chuckling beside me.

"I'm sorry," I laughed. "But why are you waking us up?" I ask.

"I didn't get any sleep until you two stopped fucking. Now, you two don't get sleep because of me. Enjoy this." She sent down a brick like thing on the floor and walked out.

Thinking she was done, I cuddled into Payton and decided to go back to sleep.

Maybe she was sleep waking or something.

I was so close to being asleep when music started blaring the chicken girls theme song from the brick like thing. The sudden noise made Payton and me jump.

"Annie! What the fuck!" I screamed. I cover my ears from the ear bleeding music.

She then plays the vine with the lady banging two pans together, which was so loud the entire house could probably hear us.

Payton got out of bed quickly, reviling his perfect body in boxers, running to the speaker and taking it to Annie's room.

What a hero.

I could still hear the speaker when Payton came back. He chuckled as he climbed back into bed with me.

The music stopped and a few shouts were heard throughout the house. I laughed at how Annie woke up everyone.

Instead of going back to bed, Alex had sent a text to the groupchat that we should all watch a movie downstairs. I didn't want to, but it would be a good bonding time for everyone.

Alex and Kouver never sleep. They drink bangs 24/7, causing them to have constant energy. To me, they are insane and kind of scary.

Alex tried his hardest to be an off brand David Dobrick, which makes me angry sometimes. I don't think he himself realizes it, but everyone else does.

Payton and I got dressed and headed downstairs to the living room. Everyone was already there except for Madi and  Christopher. Apparently they sleep a lot.