𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 𝗢 𝗡 𝗘

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

"Jaden- fuck- we can't." I say between kisses. I slowly push him away from me.

"Oh my god." Jaden breathed out,taking a few steps back.

"I shouldn't have done that." I rake my fingers through my hair.

"Whatever that was, was... everything I've been missing." Jaden smiled.

"We can't do that again. Never again. Holy fuck. We can't tell anyone. And I mean anyone." I say as I go to my suitcase, grabbing a huge shirt and leggings. I leave my hair down and natural.

"I won't tell anyone." Jaden held his hands up, showing mercy.

"Good. Now let's get going to Wendy's so no one suspects a thing." I grab my phone and leave.

I find my way to the lobby, where I met up with Chase Keith. I haven't talked to him, so we caught up with each other's lives as we walked to Wendy's.

"Did Chase Hudson really do that?" Chase asked. We were just a few steps from the door to the fast food restaurant.

"Yeah. He did it to Nessa as well." I frown.

"I wish I punched him. That mother fucker shouldn't have done that." He opened the door for me.

"Yeah." I laugh.

"Hey there's your boy." Chase whispered in my ear. My eyes scan our huge group and I finally find Payton.

"My best friend, you mean?" I frown a little.

"Don't take that to heart. He's never been in a real relationship. I think he is trying to figure his shit out." Chase said before going to sit by Avani. I mentally  groan as I make my way to the seat next to Payton.

"Hey love." Payton kisses my cheek once he realizes I'm here.

"Hey." I smile a litttle.

"What took you so long to get here?" He wondered.

"I took a nap and didn't set a timer." I sort of lied.

We continue to small talk with everyone and order our own food. I didn't get anything because I wasn't hungry.

"Ok, but Barbie is way better than Bratz. Don't fucking disagree." Bryce crossed his arms.

Him and Chase were in an argument over Bratz vs Barbie. These dumb fucks always argue over dumb stuff.

"But like the Bratz has so much attitude! Barbie has what? An annoying as voice that tells us what to do?" Chase debated.

"Barbie had an entire mansion for all her careers! The bitch is a queen!" Bryce started to shout.

The two bicker but end up choosing Barbie. Now we were talking about who is dating who, because apparently things have been changing without everyone knowing.

"So is Griffin and Dixie together?" Avani smirked. The two look at each and smile.

"Yeah." Griffin grinned.

"I saw that coming." Charlie snickered.

"I think we all did." Chase laughed.

"So Avani and Anthony are together still, but what about Berkley and Payton? Are you two best friends or more than friends?" Madi smirked.

"I mean Payton says we are best friends so..." I sigh.

"I want to be more than friends! I want to call you my girlfriend! I want to show you off as mine. I didn't mean to say that. I was trying to flirt! I'm not good at this! Berkley, will you be my girlfriend?" Payton asked.