𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

Change, the act or instance of making or becoming different.

All sorts of things need to change in the world. Starting with racism and sexualities.

Just because a man is black, he is looked down upon. Even if he has more money than you, he is still a target.

Just because a girl loves other girls. She is still treated like a disgusting human. Even if she's the same she has always been.

Equality, the state of being equal, especially in status, rights, and opportunities.

Equality is what this world needs.

No more judging for the color of your skin. No more judging for what one person likes.

Black lives really do matter. And sexuality isn't a phase. It's a lifestyle.

Today, my eyes were finally opened to how shitty this world is.

Today, I wanted to change it. I wanted to help change it.

"Mommy, I lost my blankie." A little boy cried.

He was a little boy, as tall as to my knee. He seemed to be three to five years old. Needless to say, he's a very cute boy.

"Oh baby, I can get you a new one." The mother said, ruffling up the boy's short fuzzy hair.

Yes these two were black, but that doesn't matter.

"But mommy." The little boy cried.

"Help me look for the blankie." Annie whispered to me. I nod and search frantically down the street.

The march was currently very peaceful. Everyone was marching together. All colors were.

There were too many people for me to see the blanket anywhere, but I found it a ways back. People were stepping on it, but I pushed through everyone to grab it.

Once I got the small baby blue blanket, I walked quickly back to my group. When I find the boy and his mom, I catch up to them.

I lightly tapped on the little boys shoulder, gaining his attention.

"Hey, I believe this belongs to you." I smile to him and hand the blanket to him.

"My blankie!" The little boy squealed. He grabs the blanket from me, and cuddles it.

Aw.

"Thank you!" The mother said to me.

"You're welcome!" I grinned.

"Someone's in a good mood." Sam said as I walked back to my group.

"When is she not, though?" Jackson laughed.

"March bitches." I smile wide.

★☆★☆★

"Hey guys, we have to go back to the hotel. It's getting late and we have to get up early." Griffin announces.

"Ok daddy Griffin."  Bryce slapped Griffin's ass. 

"Hey! He's my daddy. And that is my ass to slap." Dixie smirked.

"Woah! Ok Dixie, I see you." Josh chuckled.

"She's my babygirl." Griffin wrapped his arm around Dixie's waist and pulled her to his chest.

AW!

★☆★☆★

"Home sweet home." I smile as we walk out of the airport in Florida.