𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

Beach day was fun. Nothing much happened, but swimming and hanging with the crew.

"Okay, and? I am on the elite side, while you are on the straight side of TikTok." Bryce said sassily to Josh.

"What the fuck is straight TikTok?" Josh asked.

"Your for you page is full of white people dancing! That's straight TikTok!" Bryce said getting frustrated.

"Hold up! Bryce is gay?" I asked.

"No! I'm just saying my for you page isn't full of basic white girls throwing it back. Mine has flavor!" Bryce shrugged.

"Josh's TikTok is full of white girls throwing it back?" Nessa wondered.

"No! It's full of basic shit." Josh slumped on his bed.

Everyone started arguing about TikTok, while I just zoned out. We were all chilling in Jaden and Bryce's room talking about whatever. My mind was off though.

The USA tour is almost done with, meaning we are going to be going to other places.

I'm nervous.

Very.

Very.

Nervous.

"Bryant texted me saying that he can hear us. Also that we should all go to our rooms and sleep." Griffin said.

"I'm so fucking tired." Dixie announced, grabbing Griffins hand and dragging him out of the room.

With that, everyone else left. I was so caught in my brain that I forgot to get up and leave as well.

"Do you want me to pick you up, babygirl?" Jaden voice brought me back to reality.

"Uh, I'm sorry. I zoned out, I'll go now." I stutter my words.

Great speaking Berk.

"Oh you're fine. I just don't want your boy toy to get upset with me." Jaden shrugged off his shirt and crawled onto his bed.

My eyes wander his perfect chiseled chest before blinking away.

"Who?" I asked, confused as to what he was speaking about.

"Oh you know, Payton. Your boy toy. Wish it were me." Jaden spoke very calmly, almost soothingly.

"He's not my boy toy." I state, finally getting up from my spot and looking around. Bryce must've went to Josh's or Addison's room.

"So you're telling me you two haven't banged?" Jaden smirked.

"I- Uh- well. Goodnight Jaden." I give up with talking.

Speak Berkley, speak!

"Goodnight Berk." Jaden said before I walked out of the room.

My mind was clouded with what just happened. That was the most confusing conversation ever.

★☆★☆★

"Hey loser." Annie said as she got to my room. I was sharing with Payton, but he was with someone else or out getting something.

"Hola beautiful." I smile.

Annie makes me happy. I love her.

"Where is Payton?" She wondered, crawling into my bed.

"I don't exactly know. He won't answer my calls. Maybe he's at the store getting stuff." I shrug.

"Finally! Time to cuddle my best friend." Annie smiles wide and snuggles up to me.