𝗢 𝗡 𝗘

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

"Bitch wake the fuck up." My annoying brother, Jackson, swung open my door.

I look up from my book I was reading before being rudely interrupted.

"Yes?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Grab your shit and get ready. We are going to the airport in an hour." He announced before leaving the room.

Rude.

I got up and stretched my arms, then going through my suitcase to pick out an outfit.

Since the rest of my clothes were in boxes being shipped to my new house, I had to pack a suit case that'll last me a few days.

I chose out a green cropped polo shirt and black leggings. I braided my hair and put a navy blue baseball hat on. I grab out a black jacket, just incase I get cold on the flight.

Then I zip up my rose gold suit case and test my red backpack with it on the ground.

I was ready to go to California.

My eyes wander around my empty room. Nothing but a blow up mattress and my bags.

Kind of sad to look at. I grew up in this room. These grey walls used to be full of memories ring hung up. I had a wall full of pictures with all my friends.

I let out a sigh and put my Air Force Ones on and run downstairs.

"Hola fam." I smiled, walking into the kitchen.

"Morning Berk." My dad chimed as he made pancakes, my favorite.

"Morning brat." Jackson snickered at his comment.

"Morning dipshit." I chuckled.

"You, young lady, are lucky the swear jar is already packed up." My dad laughed.

I love my family, even though Jackson and I fight a lot. It's mostly joking around.

"You guys excited to go to the new house?" My mom walked into the kitchen.

"So ready." Jackson and I said at the same time. We looked at each other, then started laughing.

"You two are stupid." My dad chuckled as he handed us plates of pancakes.

I stuffed my face full of the delicious food.

★☆★☆★

We finally made it to the airport. My mom has made me carry her bag as we walked through the airport. When we were outside, I made Jackson get a picture of me so I could post on Instagram.

While we waited for our gate to be called, I went on Instagram and posted the photo from earlier.