𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

"Hawaii!" Chase Hudson screamed as we walked to the plane. It was officially time to leave Arizona and go to the beautiful islands of Hawaii. I've been so excited for this moment.

"Fuck yeah!" Anthony screamed from behind Chase.

Everyone had finally entered the plane and all that's left was Annie, Asher, and me. Annie and I took a few pictures before boarding the plane.

The plane was just a normal plane with many other passengers. I found Payton and sat next to him. He smiles wide as I sit down. I kiss him on the cheek before going onto Instagram.

★☆★☆★

♡︎𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 972,293 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰 𝗁𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽? 𝖸𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗋!

𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢 𝘩𝘢

𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥? 𝘕𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥
↳ 𝙥𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦!

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝘷𝘴𝘤𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘴

𝙗𝙧𝙮𝙘𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘏𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘐𝘐𝘐𝘐𝘐𝘐

𝙝𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙮.𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘐 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛 𝘔𝘠 𝘚𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒! 𝘎𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒!

★☆★☆★

I giggle at Hayley's comment, which caused Payton to look up from his laptop he had pulled out. He was watching The Office.

Cutie.

"What are you giggling about?" He wondered.

"Hayley. I miss that munchkin." I rest my head on Payton's shoulder. He gave me his other ear bud and we watched the office.

A few episodes later, I felt something hit my shoulder. I turn around and see Josh Richards smirking. I raise and eyebrow and he points to his phone.