𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

I took a fast shower while Payton stayed in the bathroom, sitting in the sink playing music. And no, Payton didn't see me naked.

After my shower, I turn off the water then grabbed my towel from the ground. I tried to make sure Payton's "sly" eye didn't see anything, and it worked.

Once I wrapped the towel around me, I step out of the shower and pass the vibing Payton and into my closet.

My closet consist of comfy and fancy clothes. Seeing as we are going to be on a bus for a few hours I went with comfy. A long sleeve black, skin tight, soft shirt with basic grey leggings and Air Force ones.

Finally I was ready to fix my hair and face. I don't wear makeup but I do need to do my morning skin care routine.

How basic, right?

I went back into the bathroom where Payton was putting a back sweatshirt on over a black tee-shirt. My eyes trail his body, magnetized to him.

"We are twinning." Payton said, fixing his hair.

"No we aren-." I stop talking when I see he as well is wearing grey sweatpants.

Grey sweatpants do be hitting different though.

"I didn't mean to." I huff and stand next to the handsome boy.

"It's cute." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

As he was fixing his hair, I do my skin care routine. Once I was done, I brushed my hair.

"You're so pretty." Payton said and hugged me from behind. He rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"I am not." I crossed my arms.

"Wrong." Payton kissed my cheek then watched as I continued to brush my hair.

"Holy shit! For fucks sake hurry the hell up!" A pounding came from the door of my room, it was Jaden.

Why is here, again?

"For fucks sakes go away!" I shout back.

"Berkley, I know you hate me but  seriously we are all leaving in ten minutes. With or without you two fuck buddies! Slut." Jaden shouted harshly. It was quiet after a minute or two. I turned to Payton with sad eyes.

Jaden had no right saying that. He has no right being mad at me. He has no right to even talk to me.

"Don't listen to him. Berkley you're an amazing girl, and you're not a slut. You don't deserve to get treated like that and from him of all people. He's just mad you didn't chose him." Payton hugged me.

"We have to go. They are getting pissy and I want to sleep on the bus. Plus I'm excited." I said to him. I quickly dried my hair before running out with Payton.

"Where's your bag?" I asked him, picking up my backpack and grabbing my suitcase.

"It's over here." He grabbed a Lious Vuitton backpack and suitcase.

Damn, way to flex all that on me

...kind of hot, not going to lie.

"Ok great! Let's go!" I cheer, making sure I have my phone in my pocket.

Once we are finally ready, we leave my room. Both of us giggle as we run down the stairs with our bags in our hands.

It's tour time.