𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

Now, it's time. Time for the moment I have been wait for for so long. It's time for my first meet and greet ever.

All of us influencers have a specific spot as to where we stand in order to keep everything organized. I was put between Payton and Sam. Annie was on the other side of Payton so she wasn't too far.

"Don't worry, you'll do great." Payton reassured me.

I know I said I was fine before, but now that I'm actually here with fans screaming and shouting, I'm scared and nervous.

What if people find me ugly in person? Or too annoying? Or not good enough? Or fat?

"What if they don't like me?" I turned to the tall boy. He was at least three fee away from me.

"They'll like you, just like I do." Payton smiled.

That smile.

He makes me happier and I don't know what I would do without him. I'm so lucky to have met this amazing boy.

"Hey Berk." Sam turned to me.

Let's be honest I did have tiny, and I mean tiny, feelings for the surfer boy. When he went of to New York, I forgot about them.

"Hey Sam. How was New York?" I asked.

"It was rad. I saw a huge Olaf." He smiled.

"Sounds rad." I laugh.

"So what's going on with you and Payton?" Straight to the point.

What is going on with Payton and I?

"I honestly don't know." I frown.

"Are you two dating?" Same wondered.

"No?" It sounded more like a question than a statement.

Sam smirked which kind of scared me a bit.

"We should talk later." Sam winked at me.

Payton, help me.

"Yeah, of course." I smile.

I jump as I hear screams. The fans were officially meeting everyone.

★☆★☆★

"That was awesome!" Bryce screamed as he entered the back room. He was the last one of us for meeting everyone. Now we have down time then the concert starts.

I'm currently sitting on Payton's lap and talking with him.

We continued to talk about how awesome it was meeting fans. Payton's arms were covered in scrunchies.

"Alright! Annie, it's your turn to sing!" The director of this show came into the room. Annie looked at me nervously then got up. I tried to get up as well but Payton wrapped his arms around me and stood up with me on his shoulder.

"Hey! Let me down." I whine. I need to see Annie sing.

"No." Payton started walking but all I could see was his ass.

He got cake though.

"Where are we going!" I wack is ass.

"Somewhere." I could feel his back vibrate on my chest.

He then set me down on the floor and we were on the side of the stage.

Annie was on stage singing her song. She has one of the most prettiest voices ever.