𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

PLEASE READ: In my last chapter the n-word was written. I did block out most of the letters because I personally do NOT like that word coming from a white person. I myself am white as hell, and I am so sorry if I offended anyone!

★☆★☆★

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

The Hawaii tour was finally done. Now we were on the bus to the hotel. We have five hours until we all meet up to go to the restaurant.

Annie, Payton, and I decided we would go to the beach. Asher was spending time with some of the boys. I told Payton he should as well, but he said "I want to spend time with you.".

Wack.

"Payton!" I groaned. "Go spend time with Jackson and them! I need some girl time." I said as we entered our hotel room.

"And miss out seeing you in a bikini?! No way!" Payton chuckled.

"Perv! Go spend time with the boys! Please." I pout and give him puppy dog eyes. He rakes his hand through his soft brown hair. A smile appears on his perfectly chiseled face.

"How about the boys come with us!" He got all excited and started jumping around.

"Good idea." I smile.

"Wear this." Annie throws a bikini at me. She bought this one, and I have no idea what it looks like.

"Okay." I laugh a bit. I go into the bathroom and change into the bikini. It was soft pink and silk. The straps were so small I would consider them thread. Seeing as the swim suit was so revealing, I put on grey sweat pants as well.

"Who's ready you swim?" I asked, waltzing out of the the bathroom.

"Hey did- holy shit balls." Payton's jaw dropped. His eyes trailed my body everywhere over and over again.

"Eyes up here buddy. Also close your mouth, don't want to catch a fly!" I giggle. I grab a light colored scrunchie from my bag and put it on my wrist.

Annie wore a neon blue and neon green bikini along with Ashers bucket hat again. She covered herself up with black sweatpants.

"Let's go!" She smiled.

Payton smiled at me, still gawking at my body. I grab his hand and drag him out.

We all meet up with the boys at the hotels pool and chill there for a while then had plans to go to the beach.

At the moment, Griffin, Payton, Jaden, and I were sitting around at a outside couch type thing. Griffin and Jaden were sitting on their own tanning chairs while Payton and I were on the couch.

"So, are you two dating yet?" Griffin asked. I look up from my phone, which was currently on tiktok.

"Uh, no." I shrug. I get why Payton and I weren't official yet. We both have our fame, and even if we were we wouldn't tell the world just yet.

"Losers." Griffin chuckled.

I went back to going onto TikTok with Payton watching them with me. I noticed one where it was to kiss your best friend. Payton seemed to be distracted by a bird awfully close to us to have seen it, so I told griffin to film us real quick.

"Berkley. It's a bird." Payton's wife eyes connect with my blue ones. I couldn't help but laugh at his childish ways.

"Payton. I know." I smile, pulling my hair back with my scrunchie.

"It's so cute." He turns his head to the blue bird. I wink at Griffin before grabbing Payton's jaw and making him look at me.

We were so close, an inch at most. Our eyes glued together. Next thing I new our lips were moving in sync. I push him down on the couch, trying to make the video more interesting. Plus I was enjoying be on top of Payton.