𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

I woke up, snuggled into Payton's chest with his arms surrounding my waist. It felt like it was just him and I in this scary world.

"Good morning princess." Payton's husky morning voice said.

"Morning." I groan and flip myself around so I'm facing him.

His hands travel up my shorts and rest on my ass.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked me.

"Only the best when I'm with you." I kiss his cheek and trail his open abs with my finger.

"I love you." Payton lifts my chin with his finger so I'm looking into his deep brown eyes.

"I love you too." I smile. His hands go back to my ass.

Smooth mother fucker.

"I need to shower before we go to the meet up. Want to join me?" Payton asked. I nod and we both gather output clothes for the day.

★☆𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥☆★

North America's tour was finally done. Took a month and a half but now we were on our way to Toronto, Canada.

Payton and I are still happily together, but the whole tour is going down with so much drama. Lucky for us, it makes more people go to our events!

The drama with everyone is so confusing, but let me get you caught up!

Nessa and Josh broke up before leaving Georgia. The two just couldn't see each other together in their features.

Chase Hudson was exposed by someone about kissing Nessa recently at the North Carolina event.

Once Chase was exposed, he decided to expose everyone's past.

Apparently Anthony tried getting with Cynthia right before the tour.

Jaden tried to hook up with Dixie when they first met.

Josh and Jaden both cheated on Nessa and Mads multiple times. I knew about Jaden doing that, but not Josh.

Everyone has been off social media after Chase fucked it all up. Poor Charli is taking the drama so well,hell this girl is breaking the internet by posting amazing pictures of herself.

I'm still worried that maybe Chase found out about Jaden and I. Hopefully Jaden didn't tell anyone.

"Berkley, stop zoning out!" Annie hit my shoulder with her notebook. She was currently trying to write a new fresh song.

"I'm sorry." I laugh.

We had just landed in Toronto. Instead of staying at hotels like we normally do, we are all staying at an Airbnb.

"Are you thinking about your boyfriend? Again." She rolled her eyes. She's been lonely since the breakup with Asher. His mom had put all the blame on Annie to make her look bad.

"I- no! I was thinking about all the drama." I sigh, grabbing my luggage from the overhead compartments.

Everyone exits the plane in a orderly fashion. Annie and I talk about whatever as we get off the plane.

Everyone was responsible for getting their own vehicles. I decided on renting a white Jeep Wrangler. It's my dream car. Payton, Annie, Indiana, and I decided to share the Jeep.

"I'll drive!" I shout, skipping to the drivers side, swinging the car keys around like a sophomore in the middle of class.

"Oh no you don't!" Payton yanked me away from the Jeep by my waist.