𝗧 𝗘 𝗡

❤️💬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 836,164 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝗽𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝖾

𝙟𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝘥𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵

𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞𝙞 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
↳ 𝙥𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝘪 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 #𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨

𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

When Payton left, Jaden and I cuddled up on my bed and watched a movie. He was asleep while I played with his hair.

Anthony quietly opened the door to my bedroom.

"Berk?" He whispered into the darkness of my room.

"Sh, Jaden is asleep." I whispered back.

"Oh, sorry. Jackson told me to check on you two every fifteen minutes." Anthony told me.

"Ok, just don't be too loud." I smiled and he left.

I'm glad Jackson is ok with this. I mean he will kill me when he finds out what Jaden and I were doing. We aren't even dating.

I'm such a bad person.

I chose Payton, yet here I am with Jaden. There is no way I'm in the wrong though. He does have Avani.

No need to be guilty now, he has Avani and I have Jaden.

Jaden wrapped is arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. His strong wood pine sent filled my nose. If only we could stay like this forever.

"You smell good." Jaden's raspy voice whispered into my ear.

"So do you." I snuggled closer to him.

"I like this." He hummed.

"Me too."

"Are you going on tour with us?"

"Yeah. When do we leave anyways?"

"Monday."

"And its Friday."

"Oh shit. That's soon." His chuckle made me smile.

"Yeah." I smiled, looking up at his handsome face.

"You're gorgeous."

"And your handsome."

I lean up and kiss him. He takes out his phone and takes a picture of us. I watch as he makes the picture is background on his phone.

You may think I'm a whore, but the truth is that I've only ever dated one person in my whole life. And yes I just met Jaden today and we full on made out, and I have never once in my life done this before.

"What are you thinking about?" Jaden rested his head on my shoulder.

Put your head on my shoulderrrrr.

"Just about how I met you today. Do you think this is bad?"

"I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think it's bad. I think that what we have right now is perfect."

"I feel like I can tell you anything." I admitted.

"Same. What's one thing that nobody knows about you?"

"That's hard. Well I never wanted to get famous like Jackson, but it happened anyway. I wanted my life private, and it was but then someone caught us together at the store and so instead of rumors I made my accounts public."

"Aw love, do you ever wish you were as popular?"

"Not anymore. I love my fans."

"Same. Without them I wouldn't be here with you." He took my hand in his.

"That is true. What's your tik tok?" I asked, turning my phone on and going into the app.

He gave me his account name and I typed it in. I followed him, and he followed me back. We made tik toks and when Anthony came to check on us he made some with us.

It was all fun until Jaden went back downstairs with Anthony to hang out with my brother. I felt kind of bad for keeping my brothers friend from him.

I decided to go through Jadens tik tok, wanting time know more about him. His videos were funny. As I scrolled down more, one caught my eye.

He was with a girl named Madi. I know that she's friends with Annie, but I didn't know about her and Jaden. I went onto her account and saw that all she posts are videos with Jaden.

Why didn't he tell me about her?

Are they together?

Will I meet her?

What is wrong with me? Everything.

★☆★☆★

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ☹

𝐈𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞!

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 15! 𝐈𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 7 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 15! 𝐈𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 7 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞!