𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

Holy shit. That happened.

Tears streamed from my eyes. Being called a slut hurt.

I didn't want to go to my room crying, so I went outside. Behind the hotel was a publish beach. I decided to walk in the water for a while and text Nessa.

Nessa❤️

Berkley
Hey, it's Berkley. I got your number a while ago but never texted you. I just wanted to talk to you in private.

Nessa
Hey love! We can talk! Where should we meet?

Berkley
The beach behind the hotel.

Nessa
I'll be down in a minute!

I fiddle with my hands while I was for Nessa. Payton has told me that Chase tried to fuck with Nessa, and that he didn't believe her.

Would he believe me?

"Hey love! How are yo- oh you're crying! Baby don't cry!" Nessa's short body ran to me, wrapping her fragile arms around my body. I hugged her back.

"So, um, did chase try hitting on you?" I wondered, hoping I wasn't the only one.

"Yeah! He tried to get me to send nudes to him. Fucking prick." She sighed.

"Nessa," My voice cracked and a few more tears spilled out. "He tried to-." I couldn't even get the words out.

"Oh honey!" Let's get you to your room and tell Payton. I'll tell our manager." She tried to pull me gently towards the hotel.

"No! Please no. Don't take me to Payton. He didn't believe you. He wouldn't believe me." I sobbed, falling to the ground on my knees.

"Baby! He might not have believed me, but he will believe you. He likes you a lot! He tells josh constantly about how he likes you so much!" Nessa sat in the sand with me.

"Plus! He's know chase for so long, they are best friends." I stressed.

"He shouldn't have tried anything. What did he do? You can trust me." Nessa locked her eyes on mine.

"He invited me to his room. I thought Charli wanted to hang out. When we got there he- he tried to touch me. Charli wasn't there. He said something about something Payton posted on insta." I couldn't stop crying. Nessa brings I her phone and turns it on.

"You mean this photo?" Nessa gave me her phone.

★☆★☆★