𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘

"Dude, Avani wants to come over." Payton said. I perked my head up.

Well fun.

"She can, I don't care." Jackson said, taking a seat next to Payton. The two played call of duty while Jaden and I got to know each other.

I found out a lot from him. He likes tik tok, which is how he met my brother and their gang. He vapes, and he knows it's bad yet he does it anyways.

"So you and Jackson moved here from Florida?" Jaden asked.

"Yep." I smiled.

"Hey amigos! Me and Greyson are going to go to the store and get some stuff. We will be back in a few hours." Austin said before leaving.

"Ok, well I'm going to go upstairs and shower before Avani shows up. I don't want to look like a rag." I joked.

"Oh and Anthony and Josh!" Jackson shouted as I ran up the stairs.

Two more dudes?!

I hurried up and took my showers then changed into a cute outfit. I dried my hair and went downstairs.

"Hey baby felt!" Anthony greeted me.

"Hey unholy man." I smiled. I sat on the couch and saw Avani sitting super close to Payton, nearly on him. He seemed happy, which made me happy kind of.

He was the one I chose.

"So Berkley, I am going to stay here for a week. Basically I'm couch hopping." Jaden chuckled.

Now I feel bad.

"You can stay here as long as you'd like." I grinned.

"Thank you." He smiled.

These boys and their smiles...

"So Berkley and Jaden? You two dating?" Avani asked. Ok so it may seem like we are friends, but we actually hate each other. Or at least she hates me.

"Uh, no. We just met today." I lightly laughed while turning bright red.

"Not yet." Jaden whispered in my ear.

See now I was red before, but now I'm burning red.

Somebody get me an ice pack!!

I glanced at Payton who seemed upset. Avani has mad her way onto his lap and started playing with Payton's fluffy hair.

That should be me.

My eyes converted over to Jaden who was looking at me. Who need Payton when I have Jaden?

"See something you like?" He questioned me. I bit my lip and looked away.

"Stop that brat!" Jackson shouted at the tv.

"I am trying to!" Whined Anthony.

"Clearly not hard enough." Jackson mumbled.

I don't know how these boys are like best friends after yelling at each other like that.

Jaden finally sat down after standing for a bit. He sat close to me. His thigh was touching mine.

The thing he did next shocked me. He set his hand on my thigh. He acted so casual, but my heart was going in circles. I sat back and tried to act like my heart wasn't going to explode.

"So Berkley, why'd you move?" Jaden asked me.

"Well Jax and I wanted to be close to our friends." I said.

"Closer to me." He whispered in my ear.

"We can go with that." I whispered back.

"Can you two not be all over each other? Or at least get a room?" Payton seemed hella annoyed.

"Gladly." Jaden smirked, grabbed my hand and led me upstairs

Woah.

"Where's your room?"

I pointed to the door to my room, too shy to say anything. He opened the door and smiled.

"It's a mess." I blushed.

Why do I keep blushing?

"Can I kiss you?" Jaden turned to face me. I nodded quietly. He shut my door and grabbed by face gently, placing his lips on mine.

He kissed me softly, yet passionately. I ran my fingers through his curly hair. His hands wandered to my waist, pulling me closer to him.

We kissed for what felt like forever before he gently pushed me against the wall. His lips made their way to my neck, leaving small purple marks.

I tangled my hand in his hair, lightly pulling. Jadens hands slid up my shirt, and I knew exactly what he wanted. But I'm not ready for that, so I pushed him away slowly.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, his brown eyes meeting my blue ones.

"No, no, no. You're... perfect. It's me. I just met you today, and I'm not ready for... that." I admitted.

"I understand that. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten ahead of myself." He looked down to the ground. I lift his head up with my finger and kissed him.

Once again his hands were on my waist and my arms were draped around his neck.

My god his lips are soft...

"Um Berkley I need to tal- oh I'm sorry." Payton had walked in on us, but left when he saw us.

Shit, shit, shit.

★☆★☆★

𝐎𝐤 𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐦 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭...

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 ☻