𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

The house was already furnished since we had movers ship our boxes before coming here, so the house looked wonderful.

"Your house is gorgeous." Annie's eyes widened. She was right. The house was gorgeous.

"Let's go find my room." I turn to her. She giggled and we run throughout the house.

I had ridden with Annie and Katie to the house while my family took an Uber. Katie dropped Annie and I off, and said Annie could sleepover.

We finally found my room. It was bigger than my last room that's for sure

The room was themed gold, white, and blush pink.

"This room is so pretty." Annie said as she took a seat on a hanging chair that hind from the ceiling. I say on the couch across from her.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"So, what is going on with you and Payton." Annie smirked.

"I haven't even met the guy." I shrugged.

"But he's Jackson's best friend?" Annie raised an eyebrow.

"Well yeah, but I haven't met him." I added.

"He's always in your insta comments. Kind of cute." Annie leaned back into the swing.

"Well he's just being nice."

"I dare you to dm." She smirked.

"Wait what—"

"Dm him. You don't have to say anything but 'hey' or 'hi'." Annie took my phone. She turned the phone to face me so I could get a face recognition.

Damn you I Phone X.

Annie typed away.

"And done." She then gave me my phone backed. He had replied in a matter of seconds.

𝗣𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗲𝗿

𝖧𝖾𝗒

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘳𝘬, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘱?

𝖨𝖽𝗄, 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗂 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌

𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦?

𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁, 𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖽𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝘖𝘩 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦. 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘪

𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 😂

𝖧𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌

𝘉𝘺𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘳𝘬

𝖡𝗒𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝗍𝗈𝗇

I set phone down next to me. And my eyes meet Annie's soft brown ones.

"Well?" I could tell she was dying to know what he said.

"He didn't say much." I admit.

"Idea! Let's take pictures!" Annie grins.