The last person was a man, one or two years younger than Princess Elia, it was the youngest child, Prince Oberyn. His lips were curled into a cocky smirk and his eyes were even darker than his sister's, Viper eyes. His onyx hair was lustrous and his nose sharp, Oberyn was taller than his sister with a fit figure that was showcased by the fitting yellow tunic he wore that showed parts of his chest.

With small steps towards the group Alyssa stopped a few steps in front of them and curtsied. "Your Highnesses."

"Welcome to Sunspear Lady Alyssa" Princess Loreza greeted her, her dornish accent were thick and exotic, so different from her own, "I'm a glad that you've arrived safely."

"Thank you for inviting me into your home, your highness" Alyssa said.

"The pleasure is all mine" Loreza smiled kindly, "May I introduce my eldest son Doran and his wife Mellario" the Princess pointed at the couple, her voice a little colder at the mention of her good daughter's name.

"It's an honor to meet you Lady Alyssa" Prince Doran smiled kindly at her, a smile very similar to that of his mother.

"The honour is mine Prince Doran" Alyssa said curtsying, her gaze shifting to the woman beside him who analysed her with a critical gaze. Alyssa could see how Doran gripped his wife's arm just a little bit tighter when he realised that she wasn't about to say anything in greeting, but to no avail.

"Lady Alyssa this is my wife, Mellario of Norvos" Doran introduced, his voice laced with irritation by her behaviour.

"Lady Alyssa" Mellario said monotonously, sounding like it took a great deal of effort to greet her.

"How lovely to meet you Lady Mellario" Alyssa said with a sweet smile, but without a curtsy which didn't go unnoticed by the older lady who glared down at the younger girl. But it seemed like Princess Loreza had appreciated her sickly sweet smile, when the Princess of Dorne smirked slightly.

And this is my two youngest children, Elia and Oberyn."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, your highnesses" Alyssa gave them a small curtsy.

"There is no need for that, Elia is fine" the Princess waved her hand dismissively, a kind smile plastered on her lips which Alyssa gladly returned.

"How lovely to meet a true northern beauty" Oberyn Martell took a step forward, taking her hand in both of his, bringing it up to her lips. His accent made his word sound even more flirty. A normal girl would have blushed at the comment, but Alyssa didn't. She was still a child, she wasn't beautiful in that way and the glint in the Prince's eyes told her he was more teasing than flirty.

Cocking an eyebrow, Alyssa had to refrain herself from smirking knowing that the Prince was expecting her to blush like any other young girl who got complimented. Oberyn's smirk got even wider than before, letting out a laugh he looked almost impressed.

"I like you already" Oberyn sent her a teasing wink, Elia letting out a soft laugh, placing a hand on Alyssa's shoulder.

"Allow me to show you to your chambers" Elia said kindly.

Perhaps Dorne wouldn't be too bad after all, except for the heat.

.•° ✿ °•.