3x11 Michael - Yale and the Uptight Bitch

Julia was humming away at her locker, mindlessly fixing her lip gloss for about the billionth time that day when she heard loud footsteps pound up to her and heavy breathing beside her ear.

Julia slowly turned her head to see a short mop of blonde hair, Quinn's red lips slightly parted in what looked like a mixture of shock and exhaustion.

"Uh, hi?" Julia questioned with furrowed brows, pulling her lip gloss wand away from her lips for a few brief moments.

"I didn't know who to tell, so I thought why not tell you first," Quinn rambled, only beginning her long rant. "You've done so much for me. You took care of me while I was pregnant and dealt with all my baby hormones and even let me stay at your place for a while, even if your parents didn't know I was carrying a baby."

"Yeah, I remember that," Julia let out a breathy chuckle as she remembered sneaking the blonde into her house and hiding her baby bump, though she was still unsure of why Quinn was bringing this up.

"Yes, and you were in the room for the birth of my child, and you helped me lose all that baby weight I put on, helped me study to get my straight A's back and have always been my shoulder to lean on or to cry on. And even though I've literally attacked you, you've always loved me more than any boy ever could. So I think you're the biggest reason why-"

"Quinn, while I'm just so flattered and love basking in the glory of all my wonderful accomplishments, what's all this about?" Julia wondered, cocking an eyebrow as she simply wished her friend could get to the point.

"Jules, I got into Yale!" Quinn exclaimed, her lips forming a full smile as she threw her arms up in the air.

"What the hell?" Julia asked with wide eyes, visibly stunned. "Oh my god, Quinn, that's amazing!" Julia shouted, quickly stuffing her lip gloss wand back into the tube, throwing it in her locker and embracing the head of the Fearsome Foursome.

Julia made sure to squeeze the blonde tighter than ever, Quinn giggling at the freckled girl's reaction and immediately hugging Julia back.

Julia was absolutely over the moon for her best friend, her lips curling up to form an excited smile. She tried her best to hold it though it became quite hard at a particular point.

As much as she wanted to just be happy for Quinn and as hard as she tried not to be that bitch that made every single thing about her, (though she knew she was guilty of it other times, but nowhere near as guilty as Rachel), a certain thought lingered in the back of her head.

Where's my acceptance letter?

xxx

Everyone erupted into cheers and applause as soon as the song finished, Quinn letting a small smile grace her face.

"Wow, Quinn, that was incredible," Finn told the girl with his usually dopey smile.

"Even more incredible is her big news," Mr. Schue said, expectantly staring at Quinn as he walked over to her. "Tell them," Mr. Schue told the blonde, gesturing toward the rest of the class.

Julia had to refrain from jumping out of her chair and wrapping Quinn in another hug, Julia pushing away her own feelings of distress and worry over her letter arriving to fully celebrate Quinn.

"I got into Yale," Quinn announced with a huge smile, jaws falling open as everyone began to clap and cheer on the girl.

Except for Rachel who was a major bitch since she didn't even try to hide her disappointment about the absence of her own finalist letter like Julia and Kurt both did.