3x07 I Kissed A Girl - Halo and The Kiss

"Hey, get up, sleeping beauty," Santana said, shaking one of Julia's shoulders causing the freckled girl to groan.  "I gave you a couple extra minutes," Santana giggled at her adorable tired girlfriend.

"We have school today?" Julia cluelessly asked, curling up into a ball and pulling the covers back onto her.

"Yeah, you idiot.  And we have practice," Santana said, crossing her arms over her chest.

Julia opened a single eye to see Santana standing over her, already dressed in her Cheerios uniform, with her famous bitch stare, trying to be serious.  But it all melted away when she saw both of her favorite emerald eyes.

As she stared at her girlfriend, all the memories of last night suddenly rushed back to Julia, making her want to frown, but being unable to when she was Santana's full smile that she just couldn't hide.  So she smiled.

"Come on, get up," Santana muttered, biting down on her lip as if it would hide her grin.

"Fine," Julia caved, sitting up and propping herself up on her knees in front of Santana on the bed.  "But I want a kiss."

Julia pursed her lips and closed her eyes as she waited for Santana's lips to meet hers.

"Your wish is my command," Santana said just as she slightly leaned down, two of her fingers falling on Julia's chin and tilting her freckled face upward.

One of Julia's arms snaked around Santana's waist just as their lips met, slowly moving against each other for a few long seconds before Santana reluctantly pulled away but continued to gaze into Julia's eyes.

"Haha," Julia smirked, gripping Santana's waist tighter as their faces stayed just inches apart.  "Tricked ya."

Julia proceeded to pull Santana down onto the bed beside her, the brown-eyed girl slightly shrieking as she hit the mattress beside a giggling Julia.

"You bitch," Santana mumbled as she grabbed a hold one of the pillows and turned to smack Julia in the face with it.

But nevertheless, Julia's laugh continued to fill the room, making Santana melt.  Literally everything the freckled girl did somehow managed to make the normally bitchy Santana melt.

xxx

Julia walked toward the door, her backpack slung on one shoulder as she tightened her already tight ponytail, Santana walking beside her.

"Hey, Jules," Santana's mom said from behind the two, Julia immediately spinning on her heels to face the woman that was basically acting as her mother from now on.  "I just want to let you know that you can stay with us for as long as you need and you've always got a home here, okay?"

Julia's heart swelled at the comment.  While it usually seemed minor and unimportant, Julia had never really been in such an accepting and warm environment as this one and it was almost like a culture shock.  In a good way of course.

"Thank you so much," Julia smiled, walking toward her girlfriend's mother and wrapping her in a huge hug.

Everything from representing her in the court case with Layton for free to letting Julia stay at her house, Santana's mother might as well have done more for Julia in the past couple years than her parents in Julia's whole lifetime.

"Anytime, querida (dear)," Santana's mother beamed back just as the two parted a couple seconds later.

Julia left her new mother figure a vast smile before turning back toward the door and walking to Santana's side, their hands instantly locking.