3x10 Yes/No - Holiday

Beware: gets steamy at the end (no smut tho) 🔥

"Wait, what's the next step again?" Brittany asked.

"Finn's gonna lift you up and twirl you, like this," Julia said, Mike taking it as his cue to wrap his arms around Julia's waist and lift up in the air, spinning her in a circle.

Mike, Julia, and Brittany were all choreographing the steps for Mr. Schue's proposal on land, just beside the pool they would be performing in. Per Sam's suggestion, the glee club and the synchronized swimming team would putting on a proposal number in the pool, complete with a choreographed dance.

The rest of the glee club watched on as their three dancers finished off the choreo before they all had to jump into the pool and practice. But a slight delay popped up, Julia getting lost in thought.

"I knew the New Directions weren't gonna win, especially without my star power, so I had to do something about it. You guys were amazing and the judges knew that so..." Rachel trailed off in a guilty and slightly fearful tone

"Are you saying what I think you are?" Julia stepped toward the cowering theater girl, Julia's eyebrows raised with her eyes already wide.

"I bribed the judges," Rachel whispered under her breath, just loud enough for Julia to hear.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm gonna kill you," Julia threatened, storming toward Rachel with crossed arms.

"No, wait, no," Rachel held up her hands in defense. "Hear me out, hear me out."

"You have 30 seconds before I rip your head off, hobbit," Julia grit her teeth, towering over Rachel even if she was only a few inches taller.

"What good is it going to do if you tell everyone?" Rachel argued, trying to avoid Julia's narrowed eyes and death glare. "I mean, it's only going to divide us again. If we just never bring this up again, everyone gets what they want. The Troubletones will still get a number every competition and the group is happy and all together."

"I don't get what I want," Julia hissed, Rachel flinching at the sound of Julia's rage-filled voice. "I wanted to get my glee club to Nationals victory but you loud-ass narcisstic diva-driven devil from hell took that away from me. From all of the Troubletones. Rachel, sometimes I wish I could just banish you from the Earth and from everyone's minds because, honestly, the world would be a much better place without your rat face in it."

And ever since then, Rachel had been extra nice to Julia while avoiding her at the same time. The same with Santana, Rachel knowing she loved her girlfriend more than anything and if she wanted to get on Julia's good side, she needed to get on Santana's first.

Julia told Rachel that she would need to think over her decision whether or not to tell the glee club about Rachel's cheating scandal and whether or not it would do more good or more harm.

"Hey, you okay?" Julia heard a voice in her ear and felt two arms wrap her around her torso just under her own arms.

"Yeah, I'm good," Julia weakly smiled, Santana noticing how forced it looked but decided to drop it so Julia could get back to dancing.

"Good, cause I don't know what it is, but you look really hot right now," Santana mumbled into Julia's skin, hearing an airy chuckle leave her lips and feeling satisfied.

Santana dropped her arms from around her torso and let her girlfriend continue to choreograph. As Santana watched Julia, she couldn't help but be reminded of the first time she had ever seen the freckled girl dance.

Santana walked up to Julia's locker, only to find it locked shut, no Julia in sight. Santana hadn't remembered a day when her and Julia hadn't walked to lunch, but Santana simply assumed that Brittany had whisked the freckled girl away and they were already in the courtyard.