Introduction

Julia Mendoza"Sassy Freckles"

Julia Mendoza
"Sassy Freckles"

"You make me feel as if I'm the only girl in the world when you look at me. And when you smile, and when you laugh, I want to melt because I just wanna kiss you and scream that I love you."

"When are people finally gonna accept that some boys like boys and some girls like girls?"

"I thought his smile was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen. But I was wrong. It was yours."

"I love you more than anyone. Even Beyonce."

"I. Am. Taken. I. Am. Gay."

"Even if I'm not supposed to or the world's going to hate me for it, I can't deny that I love you to pieces. And like I said, none of those other guys make me feel the way I feel when I'm around you or when you touch me. I'd choose you over them any day."

Santana Lopez"Bitchy Softie"

Santana Lopez
"Bitchy Softie"

"I want to be with you.  And not just as friends, I want to be with you."

"You're my first love and I love you.  And I don't want Sam, or Finn, or any of those other guys.  I just want you."

"Cause when I'm around you I feel complete.  I get those butterflies that they talk about in the movies, and when you smile, I have to smile back.  I finally know what people mean when they talk about love."

"You may have bruises and mental scars, but when they heal, you'll be stronger than ever."

"Of course I love her!  Do you think I slapped you for me?  I slapped you because I will attack, destroy, and ruin the life of anyone who even says a single bad word about her."