3x11 Michael - Bad

"You look adorable," Santana turned her head, smiling over at her girlfriend. "But like...also really hot."

The two Latinas had their backs pressed against a cold pillar in a dusty and dark parking garage just like in the "Bad" music video, leather jackets over their Cheerio uniforms as they whispered under their breath to each other.

"I know," Julia giggled, flipping her ponytail over her shoulder and getting a breathy chuckle from Santana. "And you look fucking badass. Which, you know, I find pretty hot too," Julia shrugged, exchanging a pair of smirks with Santana.

"But you know..." Santana trailed off, turning her body so her side rested on the wall and she completely faced Julia, reaching a hand down and letting it run up Julia's bare thigh. "I think you would look better without it...or without anything really."

Santana's hand began to creep up Julia's skirt, but a hand on Julia's wrist whisked her away before Santana could get any further.

"Could you guys stop flirting?" Blaine asked with an eye roll, the two Latinas having forgotten about his presence.

Blaine had pressed his back up against another side of the pillar, perpindicular to the Latinas and on Julia's right. Blaine tugged Julia so she stood on the opposite side of him and away from Santana to prevent the two from ripping each other's clothes off and to keep from their quite flirtatious banter.

"We're here to see the Warblers, not for you guys to have sex, okay?" Blaine sassed, Julia's face flushing pink as Santana simply glared at the boy between her and Julia. "Now shut up, cause I think I hear them coming."

Julia and Santana's ears perked up at the sound of footsteps against the concrete, the two Latinas and the former Warbler pulling their hoods up in sync and without a single word. They quickly walked away from the pillar and toward the Warblers, the three meeting face to face with the show choir dressed in their usual blazers.

"Well, we're here," Sebastian announced his presence, Julia planting her hands on her hips as she shifted all her weight over to one leg, jutting her hip out.

"We've got something to settle," Julia told the Warblers with her typical bitchy tone and pursed lips. "Both of us wanna use MJ for Regionals, but only one of us can."

"We're having a Jackson-off, Nick at Nite. The winner gets the King of Pop for Regionals," Santana added with crossed arms, glaring down the Captain of the Warblers.

"Us against...the three of you?" Sebastian questioned with a cocked eyebrow. "You really think you're that bad? That's what they teach you at that little public school of yours?" Sebastian asked with a teasing smile as the three McKinley students shared smug looks.

"Time to see who's bad," Blaine said, trying to sound threatening, but still remaining as the sunshine boy he was in Julia's mind.

Santana rose her hand to perform the iconic snap, Julia letting Santana do it since she knew how excited Santana was about it and how excited Santana was over how the entire scene in the parking lot replicated the Michael Jackson video.

Out of nowhere, the New Directions arrived behind the deadly trio of Santana, Blaine, and Julia who all slid their hoods off their heads. After spotting the rest of the glee club, Sebastian raised his eyebrows in slight shock before regaining his composure and kicking off the legendary number.