2x03 Grilled Cheesus - Persuasion and Devotion

"Julia!"

"What the hell?" the confused, half-asleep zombie groaned, feeling droplets of water sprayed onto her face.

"Get your ass out of my bed, we have to get ready for practice," a familiar voice said, sounding as loud as a gunshot to Julia.

She showed one of her green eyes, taken aback by a spray bottle of water shoved in her face. Though behind the spray bottle, she noticed Santana's unimpressed expression and the dark walls of Santana's room.

"Jesus, Santana," Julia quickly shut her eyes again which caused Santana to promptly spray some more water on Julia's face. "Can you not get me soaking wet?" (A/N: WANKY AGAIN)

"I think I have the right to after you were an idiot last night and got wasted. I found you passed out in the bathroom where I'm guessing you puked," Santana scolded her best friend.

Julia couldn't remember much from the past night as her head pounded, but it was impossible to forget the happenings in the bathroom.

"Right," Julia mumbled to herself before reaching out and blindly pushing the spray bottle away. "Five more minutes."

Julia reached to the left for the covers, which Santana had stolen all night, and pulled them up and over her body.

"No, come on, we're gonna be late and Sue's gonna be...Sue, so get up," Santana tried to pull the sheets off Julia, but the hungover girl held them in a tight fist.

Santana groaned and leaned over Julia in another attempt to tug them off, Julia taking the opportunity to grab Santana by the waist and pull her down onto the bed.

"Julia," Santana protested, though she made no effort to evade Julia's tight grip. "What are you doing?"

"You're gonna lie with me for five minutes, and by the end of it, you'll be convinced to skip school and spend the rest of the day with me," Julia uttered into Santana's neck, holding Santana on top of her.

"Yeah, not happening," Santana told her, rolling off Julia to the opposite side of the bed, yet still comfortably within Julia's grasp.

"You smell really nice," Julia mumbled, her arms tightening around Santana.

"Yeah, that's cause I took a shower. Can't say the same thing about you, you still smell like alcohol, sweat, and puke."

"You took a shower this early?"

Santana couldn't help laugh at the only thing Julia took away from her statement.

"Yeah, I did," Santana smiled, resting her chin on top of Julia's head.

Needless to say, Santana was eventually persuaded by the adorable girl.

xxx

"What's with the glasses? It's almost dark," Quinn perched her pom-pom filled hands on her hips.

"You know damn well what they're for," Julia lowered the glasses onto the bridge of her nose. "You're evil for even asking me that, Fabray."

Quinn released that ethereal laugh all the boys (and girls) would've died for.

"You still that hungover?"

"Yes, I puked and passed out last night, but I guess I'm not a reliable source as I completely blacked out too," Julia sighed as the football team began to run out onto the field after halftime, the crowd going wild.

Although Santana and Julia had skipped school, they made it for the football game as they knew Sue would've been fuming if they didn't.

Julia lifted her glasses onto her head, slightly squinting at the minimal brightness as her eyes scanned over the football team.