2x10 A Very Glee Christmas - Presents

Mr. Schue walked into his home and put his stuff down when he realized the fire was crackling. Not having remembered starting a fire, Mr. Schue walked deeper into his house to see a beautiful Christmas tree with tons of presents, Sue standing next to it.

"Hey, Will," she said.

"H-How'd you get in here?" Mr. Schue asked, shocked by Sue's presence.

"Oh, I had a key made ages ago," she crossed her arms. "You like your tree?"

"Uh, it's-it's-it's beautiful. W-What's going on? W-What's with all the presents?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Well, you remember that old meanie who stole all that stuff out of the choir room? Well, she's sorry," Sue said.

"Really, and what made her change her mind?"

"I don't know. Call it a Christmas miracle and leave it at that. Now I know a lot of these gifts are for orphans or something but, uh, I got you something special," Sue handed Mr. Schue a green box with a ribbon on top. "It's okay, it's not going to explode."

Mr. Schue hesitantly grabbed the box and opened it to find an electric razor/clipper.

"I thought you might want to put us all out of your misery and shave off that chia pet," Sue told the teacher who simply smiled.

"Thanks, Sue. The tree really does look great," he said.

"Well, Santa had some helpers," Sue said before blowing her whistle causing the whole glee club to emerge from a door.

"No one should be alone on Christmas eve, Mr. Schuester," Rachel said as the whole club piled in, holding either edible treats or decorations.

"Too much talking, lady, and not enough trimming. Come on!" Sue exclaimed at Rachel who put the cookies she was holding down and got right to putting ornaments on the tree as the rest of the students did too.

Everyone gathered around the tree, Julia sandwiched in between Quinn and Santana.

"Hey, what happened with you and Mike?" Quinn leaned over and whispered in Julia's ear.

"He said no. Tina interrupted like the bitch she is and ruined basically everything," Julia sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Hey, it's fine, we'll just have to figure out a plan B," Quinn smiled at her friend.

When Julia looked away from Quinn, her eyes immediately locked with a certain boy's before he looked away and an idea sparked in Julia's head.

"I've already got one."

xxx

"Hey, mom, I'll be right back, I need to go do something!" Santana exclaimed as she ran up the stairs of her house.

"Okay, don't be long! We're going to eat dinner soon!" Santana's mother shouted back as Santana let out a sigh.

It was finally Christmas day and she had found a moment to sneak away from her family. She entered her bedroom and locked the door behind her. Inside was Julia sitting on the edge of the bed, swinging her legs back and forth.

Julia had escaped her own household on Christmas evening, making up the excuse that her and the glee club were volunteering by serving dinner at a homeless shelter. Of course, that was farther from the truth.

Santana had manged to sneak Julia into her house through a first-floor window and she had somehow gotten her best friend up the stairs without any of her family noticing. She would much rather spend Christmas with Julia.