2x14 Blame It on the Alcohol - Strong

A/N: Another decently long one, enjoy!

"You really seemed like you were having fun, spinning on that chair thing when we performed," Julia told Sam as the two walked down the hallway, Julia hugging her books to her chest.

"Yeah, all I had to do was sit there and smile, so yeah, it was pretty awesome," Sam smiled down at the girl.

"I totally would've gotten dizzy, I was already falling all over the place with the Bloody Marys Artie gave us," Julia told the boy.

"Honestly, everything was kind of a blur, all the color just blurred into one and I felt like I was gonna pass out," Sam said, causing Julia to giggle at the boy.

Sam simply smiled down at the girl.

"Your laugh is sevin.  That means your laugh is pretty in Na'vi," Sam told the girl as she blushed.

"Isn't that the language from Avatar?" Julia asked as the boy excitedly nodded.

"Yeah, no one ever knows what I'm talking about!  Oh shit, Santana told me not to talk in Na'vi," Sam said as Julia continued to smile at the boy.

"No, don't listen to her.  She may be my best friend, but trust me, I know she's a stone-cold bitch.  You speak in whatever language you want.  Plus I think it's pretty cute," Julia said as it was Sam's turn to blush.

"Hey!  You really are obsessed with her!" suddenly Sam was shoved forward causing him to almost lose his footing as Julia softly gasped.

She turned around and scoffed when she saw the culprit.

"Woah, dude, chill out," Sam told his best friend.

"No, I'm not gonna 'chill out'," Layton mimicked Sam.

"Layton, calm down, it was nothing," Julia told the boy.

"No it wasn't," Layton said, beginning to charge at his blond best friend.  "I'm totally gonna-"

"Layton!" Julia yelled, jumping the boy's way, causing him to stop in his tracks.  "I said you need to calm the hell down!  Now get the fuck out of here!" Julia said, clearly fuming at this point, as she shoved Layton backward.

He looked at his girlfriend, decently shocked, before he scoffed and walked away.

Julia turned on her heels and rushed toward Sam.

"You okay?" she asked the blond.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good," Sam sighed.

"Sorry about him, he's batshit crazy sometimes.  And I'm glad your okay because now I need you to teach me something in Na'vi."

xxx

Principal Figgins introduced the police chief to the stage for an assembly on drunk driving while the New Directions prepared for their number behind stage curtains.

"Guys, I'm really nervous.  Kesha's been a cultural icon for weeks and I really want to do her music justice," Brittany said as Julia slung an arm around the blonde.

"You're gonna be great, Brit.  After this performance, I wouldn't be surprised if Kesha invited you to all her concerts and had you sing this number for her," Julia told the blonde who beamed at her.

"Thanks, J," Brittany half-smiled, glad that someone was rooting for her.

"But we still haven't had enough rehearsal," Sam said as Julia gave the boy a look, not wanting him to destroy Brittany's self-esteem.

"Or any at all," Mercedes added as Julia sighed.

Brittany looked down at the floor as Julia rubbed the girl's back.