2x11 The Sue Sylvester Shuffle - Wrong Person

The foursome, as well as the rest of the Cheerios, were about to leave for regionals.  Brittany looked up at the sky, standing next to the giant cannon that was possibly going to plummet her to her death since she eventually signed the consent form.  Julia, Santana, and Quinn walked up beside the girl

"I'm gonna die," Brittany didn't take her eyes off the stars.

"It'll be worth it," Santana shrugged as both Quinn and Julia gave the Latina disapproving looks.

"Hey!" a voice yelled causing the Cheerios to turn around.

"What are you doing here?" Julia asked Finn who was decked out in his football gear, sweat dripping down his face.

"Stopping you from going to Sue's regionals competition," Finn panted, having run the whole way to the parking lot where the Cheerios would depart on buses.  "You guys have got to come to the game with me."

"Haven't you been paying attention?  If we're not Cheerios, we're nothing," Quinn said.

"You think that, but it's not true," Finn told the cheerleaders, but Quinn in specific.

"You joined Cheerios to be popular.  But you joined glee club because you loved it.  Sue doesn't care about you guys!  She's fine killing Brittany!  Tell me honestly, if you didn't think it would hurt your reputation, which would you choose?" Finn asked the girls as Julia looked down at her feet.

"Glee club," Brittany muttered as Finn nodded his head, taking a step toward Quinn.

"I know you, and you don't think you are, but you're strong enough to do this," Finn said as Quinn cracked a half-smile that eventually turned into a full one.

"Okay," she stared into Finn's eyes as Julia and Santana raised their eyebrows and exchanged looks.

"Okay?" Finn smiled back.

"Okay," Quinn nodded with an even larger smile.

"Are you seeing what I-" Santana whispered.

"Yup," Julia interrupted as the best friends smirked.

"What about you Santana?" Finn turned toward the girl.

"Screw her; she put me on the bottom of the pyramid," Santana smirked.

"Jules?" Finn questioned the girl between Santana and Brittany.

"I don't legally think I'm allowed to go anywhere without my girls, plus I'm totally going to tear that zombie routine up...so count me in," Julia smiled at the tall boy who grinned back.

"Come on, we've only got a few minutes," Finn said as the five turned and began to walk away.

"No time for a fivesome ladies, bus leaves in five," Sue said.

"Is that even a real thing?" Julia murmured but was ignored.

"We quit Cheerios," Quinn said.

"You can't quit Cheerios, it's blood in, blood out.  Now get your sweet little cans on that bus," Sue responded. 

"But we still quit," Santana smirked, the three other Cheerios joining in.

"You're my stars!  If you leave, I have no performance!" Sue shouted as the five walked away but Brittany turned around for a brief moment to address the cheer coach.

"Sucks for you."

xxx

Julia helps sing all of Santana's parts