3x09 Extraordinary Merry Christmas - Best Christmas Ever

A/N: I know it's been a couple days since they found Naya's body and if you didn't see already, I posted some stuff on my message board about the whole thing (follow me if you want to see all the stupid shit I post) and honestly, I'm so physically, mentally, and emotionally drained right now to write anything more than this, so please go check that out if you want to hear what I have to say.

Fly high my sweet angel.

Anyway, here are the chapters and they're lowkey a mess so sorry in advance:

Pretend this is a duet with Julia

Also, this first scene can officially confirm that Mercedes has joined the Jantana fan club lmao

Mercedes and Julia: I don't want a lot for Christmas

Mercedes stood on a ladder as she sprinkled what appeared to be glitter over the Christmas tree while beside her on the ground, Julia put a few ornaments on the branches.

There is just one thing I need

Mercedes walked down the ladder before linking arms with Julia, the iconic and one of the best duet pairings exchanging a pair of smiles as they began to circle around the tree.

I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

The two stopped standing just in front of the Christmas tree as they continued to sing, hitting every note in perfect harmony.

Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you

The number became more upbeat as everyone joined in, dancing along to Julia and Mercedes' voices.

Mercedes:
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need

Mercedes grabbed the end of the wrapping paper Rory was holding and pulled it out a couple feet just for Mike to jump and break through the barrier of colorful Christmas wrapping paper.

Julia:
Don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

Julia ran over to Brittany and Santana, her two best friends placing the various ornaments over her chest and her ears to make it look as if she was wearing a necklace and earrings.

Julia's eyes locked with Santana's, a grin naturally spreading across Julia's face and a duplicate one appearing across Santana's lips.

Santana tossed the ornaments to the side before she grabbed Julia's hand and guided her over to a stool to each grab a tinsel garland.

Mercedes:
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace

Both Julia and Santana hung the garlands around their necks as they danced, Julia twirling around in a circle and holding onto the tinsel to swing it around in circles.

Santana, hypnotized by the cuteness of her girlfriend, danced her way back over to Julia before enveloping her in a hug and wrapping her garland around Julia in the process.

Julia:
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day

Julia sang from her favorite place, wrapped up in Santana's arms as she hugged Santana's torso back.  Julia tried to sing through the giggles that threatened to escape her lips and the uncontrollable smile spanning across her face, Julia's voice sounding angelic and ethereal as always in Santana's ears.