Dream after Dream

I'm sorry if this chapter is too cheesy or confusing to you but I wanted to try something new. I had fun writing it even thought it's confusing.

Albert's POV

I woke up in Jake's apartment? I guess I must've fallen asleep on his couch. I thought I left ohio though. I checked the time on my phone and it was three in the morning.

I thought I should check if Jake was here. I didn't know why I would think he wouldn't be here at three in the morning. I opened the door and my heart sank.

Jake and Diana were making out. Why?

"Jake?"

They both pulled away and they looked at me.

"What?"

"I hate you."

"I don't care. I didn't love you anyway. I never loved you in the first place." said Jake. "What are you doing here anyway!? Get out!" said Diana.

I stepped back, tripping on clothes. Right as I was about to hit the ground I woke up. I woke up, back at home in Florida. I was in the room that Jake stayed at when he came to Florida. Kirsten was laying beside me. Jake was laying beside her. He was scrolling on his phone.

"Why am I here?" I asked. "Are you kidding me?" said Jake. "Why are we all in one fucking bed?"

"Please don't tell me you forgot." said Jake.

Kirsten grabbed a pillow and she threw it at Jake. "Shut the hell up bitch. Let me sleep." she said. "I don't remember anything. I thought you were in Ohio with that Diana hoe of your's." I whispered. "She cheated on me. Do you not remember me telling you that?" he asked.

"No?"

"Oh well she did. That doesn't really matter right now. Are you sure you don't remember what happened last night?"

"I don't remember anything."

"That sucks. Let's just say we had fun, I guess."

"All three of us!?" I yelled. Kirsten grabbed a pillow and she threw it at me. Right before it hit my face I woke up, again.

I woke up next to Kaden. What the hell is going on? I sat up and I shook him. He woke up and he hugged me.

"Kaden, why am I here?" I asked. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Why am I in your room?"

"Albert, you live here."

"No, I don't."

I climbed out of bed and as soon as my feet touched the ground I woke up on a counter. I could hear...

Moaning?

I got up and I walked to the direction from where the noise was coming from. I stopped in front of a door and I took minute to listen. I placed my hand on the doorknob and I slowly pushed the door open.

Kirsten and Jake.

"Not this again."

I slammed the door shut and I ran. I don't know how but I came across an empty white room. I tripped and I fell on the ground. I noticed that I was on the grass and a familiar dog came up to me and licked my face. It was Penny.

I took a moment to look at my surroundings. A grassy field, white chairs, flowers, a podium.

There was a priest and a man. That man looked just like me. He was wearing a tuxedo. There was also a short girl wearing a white dress. It was Lana.