Hi

I've been wanting to like zidkdjd speak to y'all for once

A LOT HAS CHANGED LOL

If you guys are still here, please reach out to me!! I miss y'all and I wanna get to know all of you better!!

Ok anywaysshdjd this is the "iconic" NotAlbitch who just figured out what domestic means!!

I think I've gotten better at writing (?), but I'm never gonna write on here again. I don't really think I want to. I'm on AO3 now for different fandoms sooooo idk I just wanted to let you all know what I've been up to. Instagram has been a little too fun lately as well. Follow me on there if you like anime 💀

I still watch Albert and Jake's videos occasionally. There was a moment when I completely stopped. I think all of us go through that phase when we leave the Jalbert thing behind. I do not ship it anymore. I don't think I can. I'm not uncomfortable nor do I feel shame for all shit I've written in the past (EXCEPT FOR "DON'T SIT ON MY CROTCH" AND A LOT OF DIFFERENT SCENES LOL), but I just don't really care. If anything, I think I'm actually glad that I got to experience what it's like to have many people be proud of something I did. I had a little too much fun with it. Surprisingly I have made a lot of friends who I still talk to WHO I'VE MET thanks to Wattpad. There are lots of people out there who don't get that. Instead, they feel shame, uncomfortable or regretful. I think the key to being proud of something that is usually frowned upon like this is generally just having people to communicate with. Doing it because the outcome of it will make you happy. Doing it because you enjoy working on it. Doing it to build really nice friendships. That's what kept me going. Those may sound like attention seeking reasons and maybe it is, but I guess what matters the most are your goals and intentions by the end of the day. This started out as a joke, became serious and now, I don't even know what it is. I like to talk on here I guess. I guess I could call it the emergency comfort corner or some other bs lol.

Anyways that's enough talking. I don't know what else to say.

I'll talk to you guys later. Maybe I'll talk more often. Maybe I'll post a surprise update to the story out of boredom. Who knows...

Anyways, happy holidays!! 💖

I'll talk to y'all soon.

Goodbye 👋

-Someone_wasHere