No Confrontations

7:47AM

Albert's POV

"I hate them so much." I said. "Hate is a strong word, Albert. Look, it's okay. Hopefully it was just a fling. I'm not trying to shame you or anything but you said you were cheating with the same person. You can't really get mad at them." said Anabella.

"Mmm... yeah actually, you're right." I mumbled. I was driving the kids to McDonald's to get breakfast.

=================================

Jake's POV

"What now?" said Kirsten. We were both sitting on my bed. This is just getting weird.

"I don't know! I just wanna sleep!" I whined. She grabbed a pillow and she threw it at my face.

"You didn't let me sleep! You woke me up!" She yelled. I layed back and I threw it back at her. I snuggled my blanket and I closed my eyes until she threw the pillow back.

"Dude, stop." I mumbled. "Nah, you woke me up so now I'm waking you up." She said. "Fine, but you're not getting anything out of me for that." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Okay..."

I sat up and I looked at the scattered clothes on the floor.

"What did we-" I got cut off by Kirsten. "I don't know and I want to keep it that way." She said.

"Can you pass me my clothes, please?" I asked. "Why? You can get them yourself." She said as she got up from the bed.

"Well, you're wearing my hoodie and that thing is long enough to cover your ass. I'm not wearing anything."

"Fine." She said before she tossed my underwear and my pants at me.

"Wait a minute... are those Albert's pants?" She said. Kirsten picked up the pants and she took a good look at them, then she turned to me.

"Do you think he may have something to do with whatever happened?" I asked.

"I wouldn't be surprised." She put his pants down and she got her own clothes. "Aren't you going to get changed?" She look at me funny.

"Yeah, I'm just a little dizzy."

Kirsten's POV

I don't really know what happened last night. I turned away so that I wasn't facing Jake and I put my panties and my skirt on. "Are you done yet?" I asked. "Yeah, it's safe for you to turn around." He said. "I'm going back to my room." I said before I left.

I went to the bathroom from me and Albert's room and I got ready for the day. When I was done I left and I went downstairs. I went into the living room and I sat on the couch. I turned the TV on and I looked for something to watch on Netflix. Jake came into the living room and he sat beside me.

"What are you watching?" He asked. "I don't know. Whatever I find, I guess." I said as I continued to search. Anthony came out of no where and he sat between Jake and I.

"No Netflix and chilling on my watch, hoes." He said. "What are you talking about? I was just looking for something to watch." I said. "What a coincidence that you two got up at the same time... So, what were you guys up to last night?" He asked. "Nothing?" said Jake.

9:07AM

Albert's POV

We finally arrived home. Ana helped get Roseanne and Rebecca inside while I got the groceries. Adam was just holding the bag full of the stuffed animals we picked out earlier. When we got inside, I placed the groceries on the table and Ana took her sisters to the living room. I went into the living room and I sat on a couch.

Kirsten, Russo and Jake were all crammed in one couch. Kirsten was wearing Jake's hoodie. Great. "Why are all three of you sitting together?" I asked.

"I'm third wheeling." Russo quickly responded. "Third wheeling?" I asked, looking at him. "Please don't tell me you 'forgot' about yesterday too..." he said. "I didn't forget and we're not talking about that right now." I said.

7:49PM

I was in the kitchen with Rebecca, Roseanne and Jake. Rebecca and Roseanne were in their highchairs. I got two small jars of baby food and two small spoons. I gave Jake a jar and a spoon. I attempted to open the jar I had but seriously couldn't open it.

Jake saw me struggle getting the tiny goddamn jar open so, he took it from my hand and he opened it for me. He passed it back to me and then he opened the one I gave him. I scooped some of the baby food out with the spoon and I tried to give it to Rebecca.

"Mmmmaaa!" She yelled at me and pushed the spoon away.

"Open up baby~ aaaahhh! Like this, aaaahhh~!" Said Jake in a baby voice.

"Ahhh!" Said Roseanne as Jake got a small scoop and gave it to her.

"Yayyy~! You did it~!" Jake continued to speak in a baby voice.

I took a moment to admire him. He was just very calm and adorable.

How does he do so well with children? That's cute.

He looked at me and giggled.

"What are you staring at, Albert?" He said.

I smiled at him and I felt my face heat up. I turned back around and I tried to give Rebecca a scoop again. This time she slapped the spoon and it landed on my face.

"God damn it." I whispered to myself. "Hey, not in front of the kids!" He said. I turned to look at him and I scolded him.

"Haha! Idiot!" He said. He grabbed the spoon that Rebecca threw at me and he scooped some more baby food.

"Open up baby~! Zoooom~!" He said in a baby voice as he moved the spoon closer and closer to her mouth. She opened her mouth and she let him give her the food. He got another scoop and he looked down at me.

"Okay, open up baby Albert~" he said and I smacked the spoon to his face. "Hey, daddy!" I growled.

"Shut up." said Jake.

"I'm not your baby!" I shrieked.

He chuckled and he put his hand on my cheek. I smacked his hand away but he out it back. "No wait! Hold still! You have a little something on your face..." he said as he rubbed some baby food off my face.

"You have a little something too..." I said, putting my hands on his cheeks. I leaned in and I licked his lips. I quickly glanced at his lips before I kissed him. He kissed back. The kiss was soft but passionate.

I pulled myself up and I was now sitting on the counter. Jake put his hands on my hips and he slowly trailed them up my shirt.

I moved my lips down to his neck and I kissed his neck.

"Mmm, Albert." He lighty moaned.

"Yuhh, get into iiit." I heard a small female voice. I pulled away and I looked at Anabella who had her phone out. "What are you doing?" asked Jake.

"TikTok!" She said before she ran away.

"Oh, no. That's not good." Said Jake.