Love or Hate

Ok when I was done writing I realized that unfortunately the song 'i hate u, i love u' by gnash goes too well with this chapter. Oops!

Jake's POV

I saw Albert walking back to the living room until Diana pulled me into a kiss. I tried to pull away and break the kiss but she was pulling me in closer.

"Jake!?"

Diana finally pulled away and she covered her face.

"A-Albert, I-"

"No! Shut the fuck up! How could I be so stupid to trust you in the first place!?"

"Albert! I'm sorry!"

"Fuck you and your little hoe." said Albert as he rushed out the door. "What was that for!?" I looked at Diana. She was removed her hands from her face and she looked up at me. "Help! I can't tell you why but I need help!" she teared up. I got up and I walked to the door. "Please! Don't leave me here!" she sobbed. I left anyway and I ran out.

Albert's POV

I ran out of the house. I didn't know where I was going. I didn't know where I was at. I didn't know where I was running. I was just running somewhere.

I just left to go to the bathroom and I come back to Jake and Diana kissing. I should've known he was going to do this. He was in love with her. He even told me he loved this girl so much. I should've known he was going to do this.

Kirsten is pregnant with Jake's kid. Jake was in love with Diana yet he got close to Kirsten and I. He left Kirsten with a kid and I left him with his bitch.

I stopped running and I sat on the sidewalk and I let all my tears out. I rested my head onto my my knees and I cried to myself for a few minutes until a car pulled over to the side. I looked up and the driver got out of the car.

That driver was Jake.

I got up and I walked away.

"Albert I'm so sorry! I don't know what got into Diana!" said Jake as he followed me.

"Albert, I'm so sorry! I was so stupid to let this happen!"

Jake reached for my arm and he pulled me closer.

"Don't touch me! Leave me the fuck alone!" I screamed.

"I love you!"

"Well I don't love you back and that's the end of it!"

I pulled my arm away and I walked away.

"Albert please. I don't want to lose you. You made my life so much better. I wouldn't be where I am in life without you. If I lose you, I lose myself. I've known you for so long and I don't want this to be the end of it all." said Jake, choking up.

I stopped walking and I teared up.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Jake."

I turned around and I ran back to him and I hugged him. He lifted my chin up with his fingers and he kissed me. Suddenly a car pulled over to the side and the driver rolled their window down.

"Jacob!? What are you doing!?"

He pulled away and we looked at the car. It was his mother.

"Please don't tell me you're gay."

"I'm not gay!" yelled Jake.

"Is that your boyfriend!?"

"No! I said I'm not gay!"