Day 3: Rogue Combustion Pt. 2

You and Iida stepped up to the battle grounds and faced each other. You saw Todoroki, who was watching intently, through the corner of your eye. It was silent for a moment, until Aizawa broke it, "Start." You decided to take the first move and bring up water from the lake. You hurriedly held it above your head and shot it towards Iida in groups, hopefully wearing him out. Then he sped towards you, catching you off guard by pushing you as you fell. You saw Todoroki tense up. Standing back up onto your feet, you catch him speeding towards you again. Now prepared, you sent a gush of wind his way that blew him and the grass and trees back. He stopped running and struggled to hold his ground. After you stopped sending wind his way, he stumbled back a little but sped up towards you. He hit you five times onto the floor before you could recover. You guessed that he wanted this match to end quickly and so did you. In effect, you decided to try and end this quickly by using a move you have practiced many times before. Iida looked slightly confused until he saw the large amounts of water rising above the lake. This took a lot of effort, but from your experience and practice, it became easier. You must've taken half of the water from the huge lake when you brought it before you. Iida anticipated what you were doing and attempted to run out of your radius, but you quickly shot the flood forward. "Rogue Wave!" You yelled out, causing a forty-foot wave to shoot towards Iida in lightning speed. His face was filled with fear as he hurried to escape the wave. But he wasn't fast enough and the wave caught up to him. He got completely drenched in the water for about thirty seconds before he could take a breath. The rest of the class was stepping back from the water and the look on Todoroki's face was priceless. He was smiling and looked a little scared. The ground was covered and soaked with water. You didn't want to be so harsh to Iida but he was catching his breath and about to stand back up again. So you decided to finish this battle and use one of your more less practiced but powerful moves. "Wind Combustion!" You screamed. Iida looked towards you with a worried face knowing something would happen. He struggled to stand up and run, but he hasn't tapped out yet. 'This move will surely get him to tap out.' You thought. Everything became silent and seemed to move in slow motion. Then in the blink of an eye, a loud gush of wind like an explosion was heard and everything sped forward to catch up. Wind shot out from your area and covered your radius from all sides. Your hair shot upwards and moved all over the place and your clothes whipped around and made snapping noises. Iida was blown back thirty feet into a tree and collapsed while the others were struggling to hold onto the ground. After just fifteen second of this, some trees' leaves were gone, the grass had bald spots, and everyone was winded, Including Aizawa. Iida's hand rose up just less than seven inches from the ground and fell back down to signal he tapped out.

     Aizawa caught his breath and began to announce, "Iida has tapped out, Y/n is the winner." Everyone cheered while you went over to help Iida.

     "Hey, are you okay?" You asked his worn out figure.

     He looked up to you tiredly, "Yes, please don't worry about me."

     You smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up, then returned to the crowd who welcomed you with praises and smiles. "Woah, your moves are so freaking cool, girl!" Mina exclaimed. The rest of them nodded their heads, even Bakugo.

     "Nice job, Y/n!" Kirishima gave you a closed eyed smile.

     Kaminari added, "You really knocked him out!"

     You smiled at all of them, "I hope he's okay though." You turned to look back at Iida who was standing up and following Aizawa probably to get checked up. Then you looked at Todoroki who was smirking, you winked at him and turned to face the lake. You gathered all the water from the ground above your head and dropped it back into the lake, causing a soothing waterfall noise. After you finished, you made your way towards Todoroki and sat by him.

     He leaned closer to your ear and spoke just for you to hear, "You're really powerful, you know that? Show me your moves soon.." Then he looked at you and smiled a little.

     You blushed and giggled, "Okay, sure!"

     About fifteen minutes had passed before Aizawa was done walking Iida to the recovery room. Then he went back to randomly choose the next match, "Todoroki and Kirishima step up."

     You looked at Todoroki who didn't look phased at all, "Good luck!" You told him while ruffling his hair.

     He nodded and smiled to acknowledge you, and then stood up to take his place in front of Kirishima.

     "Start." Aizawa blandly stated. Then Kirishima went straight for Todoroki by hardening quickly and shooting himself towards him. For a while, Kirishima kept trying to get Todoroki, but Todoroki kept dodging and freezing Kirishima, who just kept breaking it off. Then after a close combat fight, Todoroki shot ice towards Kirishima who couldn't dodge. Kirishima was caught up in the continuous ice Todoroki was shooting towards him. Todoroki then moved up to Kirishima and froze his legs and arms with his precision moves. Kirishima was unable to move and was worn out, so he tapped out. "I can't move so I guess I lost. Good job anyway, Todobroki!" He smiled as Todoroki just looked at him and walked to return to his seat.

     Aizawa spoke, "Kirishima lost due to inability and Todoroki won."

     "You're powerful, show me your moves soon." You whispered to Todoroki who took his seat back next to you.

     He smirked a little, "Sure."