Baby

This chapter is inspired by, Bubblesareneat !!!
Thank you so much!!! I'm sooo sorry for the wait❤️❤️
And thank you to everyone else who has been waiting, I am sooooo sorry❤️❤️

     You and Todoroki were taking a nice stroll down the park, with your hands intertwined. You leaned your head on Todoroki's shoulder, then all of a sudden, you saw a zap and just like that, a baby was in your arms. Where's Todo? You took a second glance at the baby and realized, it's Todoroki! You freaked out still holding Todoroki's baby form, and looked around, nobody is around. Who did it? You calmed yourself and began to walk back to your house with him.

♥♥♥

       You set him down, he was covered in his previous clothes, they were way to big on him. He made a few cute noises and stared at you. He giggled and picked him up, of course with his clothes wrapped around him. You put your nose on his, he made a cute baby expression and reached for your face with his small arms he went to hug your neck and you held him close. You pulled away and went upstairs to your bed and set him down. You plopped down in your chair and thought about this, what should you do with him? How do you reverse this? But for now, you decided to enjoy this. "Hey Todoroki? Do you wanna eat something?"
       He turned his cute little head and smiled at you.
       "Aww, you're too cute!" You picked him up in your arms and brought him back downstairs. You decided to bake delicious cookies, you remembered your last baking experience and giggled. You prepared the ingredients and a pan on the side. You took a bowl to mix everything together and create the cookie batter. You had placed Todoroki on the side of the kitchen counter so he could watch. You dipped your finger in the finished batter and placed it in your mouth, perfect, you thought. You saw Todoroki tilting his head in the corner of your eye. Maybe he wants to try some you dipped your other finger in the batter and held it up to him, he licked your finger and his eyes lit up, he gave the most heart-warming smile you've ever seen, it made you smile too. You went to shape the cookies and place them to bake, and just like that, you're done! As you were waiting, you went to watch TV with Todoroki, placing him next to you, you turned on the TV. You two sat there enjoying watching for several minutes, when you heard the ding, "Oh, the cookies are done!" You brought Todoroki with you and took out the pan to reveal these delicious looking cookies. You took one and gave another one to Todoroki, he held the big cookie with his small hands and ate the whole cookie with small bites. While you devoured the cookie in one. You two are a good amount of cookies and you put the remaining cookies in a jar for later. Feeling sleepy, you went to the couch, of course with Todoroki, and lay down on the couch. You closed your eyes and you felt Todoroki climb on your back, then position himself next to you, you wrapped a big blanket around him closed your eyes again.

♥♥♥

       You opened your eyes, and what you saw was an AMAZING sight. Todoroki startled you when you turned to face him. His shirtless, sleeping figure caught you offguard, and you blushed. Then that's when he woke up, his eyes fluttered open and he looked confused. "What happened? Why's your face red like that?" He touched your cheek. You just blushed more and looked at his bare chest. He then looked down, and realized that he was technically naked, besides his previous clothes and the blanket. "What happened?"
       "I'll explain later, just go change." You went to the other room to allow him to get changed.
       After awhile, he finished and opened the door. "I'm done."
       "Ok so, when we were walking you got zapped or something, and turned into a baby. So I brought you home and baked cookies for you and me. After, I went to sleep on the couch with you next to me, them woke up with your older from next to me."
       "Um ok then."
       "By the way, you're really cute!"
       He leaned his face closer the yours, "I am not cute."
       You giggled and reached for his face, "Yes you are." And he couldn't help but smile a little.

He was cute, he was your baby.

🐛