Funeral

You woke up still in Todo's embrace, you looked up at him and saw that he was still asleep. He looked so peaceful and soft. You wanted to run your hand through his hair; it felt soft. You saw his eye open tiredly:

       "H-huh?" He was in the middle of being awake and sleeping

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

       "H-huh?" He was in the middle of being awake and sleeping.
       You smiled and he returned the smile back. You blushed.
       You wanted to organize your mothers funeral today. Your face fell deep in thought, Todoroki noticed and got what you were thinking. He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, "Start today?"
       You nodded. You had to start with gathering money to pay for all the expenses.

♡♡♡

       You paid your expenses for your mom's funeral, with the help of Todoroki that helped aid with the cost. The date was scheduled, and your mom's body is being prepared and laid in the coffin. Todoroki got dressed at his house, and then you both headed over to your house so you could get dressed. You threw on a formal black dress:

       Todoroki walked in as you finished up your makeup

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

       Todoroki walked in as you finished up your makeup. Tears threatened your eyes. Todoroki hurried over to you:

       He must've sensed you were on the verge of crying, because he quickly went to hug you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

       He must've sensed you were on the verge of crying, because he quickly went to hug you. Your hands wrapped around his waist, as you held back your tears. His presence kept you from crying. "Thanks Todo..."
       "No problem."

♡♡♡

       You and Todoroki were seated next to each other, your hands linked together. Everytime you were on the verge of crying, Todoroki squeezed your hand. Class 1-A came, even Bakugo who was acting surprisingly mature. Some other people from the other classes came to, along with relatives.

♡♡♡

       When the speeches were finished, people gave you hugs and condolences. You went to your mom's deceased body, Todoroki followed behind you. You saw her lifeless body that used to be filled with life. She still wore a slight smile on her face, and her pale skin didn't look pale anymore. It was full of happiness that she once was overflowing with. Now you could feel yourself tearing up. Yoi remember every single memory of her. Even her last words to you:
       "Me too. I love you sweet-"
       She couldn't even finish her sentence. Now tears were rolling down your face. Todoroki's hand squeezed yours, as if he could sense your emotions and what you're feeling.

       It was hard to blink your tears away, Todoroki turned you to face him, he placed his comforting hands on your cheeks and wiped your tears away. You sniffled somemore as he buried your face in his chest. You looked up to him and gave a reassuring look, nodding your head. "Thank you..."
       He gave a small sympathetic smile back to you, which just warmed your heart.

"       He gave a small sympathetic smile back to you, which just warmed your heart

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

       They had her cremated and put into a urn that they handed to you later on. You decided to keep her ashes.

       Todoroki draped his arm over you in high hopes to comfort you.

       You two soon arrived home, "Thank you, Todo." You gave him a light kiss on the cheek.
       He blushed, "You're welcome." You didn't want him to leave just yet, you felt so lonely. He must've sensed your lonly aura, "Do you want me to stay with you?"
       Your mood lighted up as you nodded your head vigorously. He chuckled and walked inside your house.

---

     Todoroki and you sat next to each other trying to pick out a movie to watch. Todoroki stopped at a scary-looking movie, he smirked enjoying your worried reaction. "Let's watch this one." He teased.
       You shook your head no.
       "C'mon, it'll be fun, I promise."
       You thought before answering, "fine."
       Todoroki smiled and let it play.

---

       It was halfway through the movie, and it seemed fine, except for some parts that got you jumpy. Unfortunately, a pop-up came up, and you jumped on Todoroki. "I'm scared!"
       He laughed, "It's not that scary."
       You crossed your arms and pouted at him, "It is..."
       "C'mon, lets keep watching."
       "Fine..." Then right when you turned around, a loud and sudden pop-up flashed on the screen. "Todo!" You hugged him and buried your face into his chest.
       He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in, "You're fine."
       "Can we do something else?" You whined.
       He smiled, "Okay." As he turned off the TV.
       "What should we do now?" (If you know what I mean...)
       "Wanna go for a walk?"
       You thought about it for a little, it would be so romantic to look at the night sky, the stars and moon illuminating the violet blue tint. "Yeah, I'd love too." You both smiled as you headed outside, he took your hand and held it in his. "The stars are so beautiful..." You said to him looking up.
       He nodded his head, giving a small smile in agreement. You two sat at a bench to just watch the night sky and relax. After awhile it started to get a little cold and you shivered, dang, you should've brought a jacket. Todoroki was one step ahead and draped his sweater over your shoulders, keeping you warm.
       "No, it's ok-" You were about to give it back, but there was no point in arguing, he insisted and was going to win anyways.
       He got what you were trying to say and read your mind, chuckling in response. You rested your head on his shoulder and he leaned in, then put his arm around you, awkwardly first, but then relaxed. He felt so warm. Then you fell asleep, right there on his shoulder.

♡♡♡

         You felt someone's arms wrapped around you. Todoroki. How'd you get here? You probably fell asleep. You looked at Todo as he slept. Nice, cute, he looked so soft. You were so happy that he was there for you all these times, after you lost your mom. He was so caring, and you loved that about him, you would never change him a single bit.

(Sorry for not updating sooner, I was at a school camping thingy.)

❄️Icy Hot🔥|| Shoto Todoroki x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें