Camping, Relaxing, and Crash Landing Pt. 2

Today marks the day of your class' camping trip! You woke up extra early to get prepared and pack your belongings and necessities for the camp. As you were placing shirts, pants, and what not into your luggage, you remembered what Aizawa said: "The trip is going to be five days long, so make sure to pack extra clothes just in case. Have all your suits ready as well. The days will be hot and the nights will be cold." You packed everything and took one last look at your luggage to see if everything was in place and fixed, then you zipped it up and hauled it all the way out of your house. Todoroki was there, waiting for you with his beautiful eyes and parted lips. "Hey, Y/n." He spoke up.

     You melted internally, his voice made you blush. "Hi, Todo!" You made your way to him with your luggage. He took it from your hand, holding it for you. "You don't have to do that for me, I can do it on my own!"

     "I know." You two walked beside each other.

     "I'm a big girl!" You said stopping and letting your hands sit on your hips and puffing out your chest. Todoroki kept walking and just smirked. "Hey! Wait up for me!" You caught up to him and smiled.

     He turned his head, his hair glimmering in the radiant sun and he smiled at you. Again, he melted your heart and you stared at him for a good ten seconds until he asked, "What?"

     You snapped out of the trance Todoroki's smile put on you, "U-um, what? U-uh y-yes?" He laughed a little and smiled at you again. "Hey! You can't just smile like that!"

     He leaned in close, "And why should I do that?" Then he smirked.

     You pointed at him and backed away, "You can't just do that either!" You blushed hard and just kept walking. "Hurry up! Let's go! I'm excited to go camping!" You smiled a hard closed-eyed smile then opened your eyes to see Todoroki's eyes wide and he looked a little shorter. "What?"

     "Y/n, you're in the air."

     You looked down and saw that you were levitating from the ground and were using your quirk. "WOAH! I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD DO THAT!" Your eyes lit up and you opened your mouth in awe as you dropped yourself back on the floor. Todoroki looked impressed.

     You two hurried and got to the classroom to see everybody else with their luggage. The class settled down and after ten minutes of students cramming their luggages through the door and sitting down, Aizawa spoke up. "Okay, I'm guessing everyone is here. Follow me, a bus is picking us up." Some of the students groaned because they had to roll their bulky luggage out again. As everyone dragged their luggage back out, a bus stopped slowly by the curb. Then Aizawa spoke again, "Everyone get in and leave your luggage." And so you all did. And of course you sat with Todoroki, with him on the window side and you near the passage way. You looked outside of the window and saw some people putting our luggages in and on the bottom storage space of the bus. Aizawa stood up at the front so everyone could hear and see him, "The ride is five hours, we'll be stopping by gas stations for the bathrooms and if you all want to buy something."

     Everyone replied with their own way of agreeing. You turned to face Todoroki, "Man, this ride is gonna be really long."

     "Yeah." The majority of students were chatting, laughing, and screaming, while the others were sleeping or just keeping quiet. In this case you were the one chatting and Todoroki the one keeping quiet. The girls were all seated next to you, behind you, or in front of you. Mina was in front of you and turned around to speak.

   "Ooh, you and Todoroki should hug each other!" She grinned while the other girls did the same and agreed with her.

     "You all are too obsessed!" You laughed.