Day 3: Last Night's Dream Pt. 1

You woke up in your comfy bed after dragging yourself back to the cabin last night while starstruck from that kiss from Todoroki. That was the most intimate kiss you two have ever had. You yawned and turned around in your bed to face the ceiling. Your fingers reached up to touch your lips, as you reminisced the moment between you and Todoroki last night. The place was perfect. You remembered how you both reached and longed for each other. Your burdens in the past were forgotten, and instead were replaced by each other. You two were full of each other, grasping onto each other like there was no tomorrow, like the other was going to leave. You guys only thought of each other, nothing else in mind. All you thought about was Todoroki and all he thought about was you. Smiling from ear to ear, you got out of bed and almost collapsed onto the floor because of how euphoric yesterday was. You wanted to see Todoroki. Now. Washing your face in the bathroom that went with your room, you stared at your reflection through the mirror, once again, you smiled. You brushed your hair and brushed your teeth, doing your daily routine for the mornings. After you finished, you saw no one else was awake because their doors were still closed, and you made your way downstairs. You walked outside and took a deep breath of the cool morning air. Now walking towards the place you and Todoroki went to last night, you felt the refreshing breeze hit your face. But as soon as you neared the place, you saw him. Todoroki. All the memories come flooding back into your mind and you approach him. He was staring out into the water near the bank of the lake. You made sure he didn't notice you and snuck up behind him. You wrapped your arms around his torso with your face to his back. Then, using your quirk, you caused the water in front of Todoroki to form into a heart as tall as him. "Hi Todo." You spoke softly.

     He tensed up at first, but when he realized it was you, he relaxed. "Hey Y/n." Then the water heart was surrounded by ice. You smiled.

     "What are you thinking of?" You asked him curiously.

     He shifted so that now he was hugging you from behind. "You."

     His response took you by surprise as you blushed bright red. The heart splashed back into the lake as you were shocked. "Haha, very funny. What are you actually thinking of?" You said laughing.

     "I'm being serious, I'm always thinking of you." His grip around you tightened and a large water spout shot up in front of you. Your emotions burst and caused your quirk to spiral out of control, just like last night.

     "Ok, I believe you." You turned around to face him and proceeded to hug him tightly. "I'm always thinking of you too." Then you tiptoed and pecked his cheek. "C'mon let's go to the main grounds. I'm still full from yesterday so I'm gonna skip breakfast."

     "Me too." You both headed to the main grounds where you saw the girls and boys sitting at the benches.

     "Oh there you guys are!" Momo spotted you guys and the rest of the group turned around. You smiled at her.

     Mina spoke up, "Hehe, sooo..." She wriggled her eyebrows as most of them did the same. "What did you guys do last night?"

     Your eyes widened and you blushed. Then Tsuyu was next to speak, "We saw fountains of water that looked like a wall."

     "We just w-walked outside." You wondered if any of them saw what happened.

     "And I guess the only thing—or person—that could cause that with water is Y/n." Tsuyu continued.

     Their eyes all shifted to you and your face became more red. Kaminari looked at you two suspiciously while smirking. "But what were you guys doing?"

     Then Kirishima answered his question, "Oh! I saw them kissing like crazy!"

     You purse your lips together as the tension becomes thicker. "Um..." You mumble.

     But Kirishima added, "It was so cool! Todoroki you're so manly bro!" He created a tight fist and a single tear of respect fell down his face. You turned to look at Todoroki who was just staring at him with a hint of confusion.

     You decided to cut in and change the topic. "Well we're just gonna sit with you guys how about we talk about something else?" You both made your way to the table with Momo, Kyoka, and Aoyoma. Everyone gave the topic up and started talking about something else. You sighed in relief.

     "Listen up." Everyone looked towards the deep voice. Aizawa. 'Hmm, he hasn't been out in a while—probably sleeping.' "I'm going to be partnering you all up and you two will be battling one another until one of you taps out. Understood?" Everyone was surprised and nodded their heads. Some were hyped up, others were bored, and the rest were worried. As for you, you were worried. You didn't want to be partnered up with the girls and especially not Todoroki. You turned your head to him and saw his body stiffen. Aizawa began reading the names from a piece of paper, "Todoroki and Kirishima," 'Phew! At least I don't have to fight him!' You thought. You looked to Todoroki to see that his shoulders stopped tensing. "Ashido and Kaminari, Yaoyozoru and Bakugo, Uraraka and Midoryia, Y/n and Iida," You were just relieved that you weren't pitted against the girls or Todoroki. But now you had to worry about Iida. You hadn't really paid attention to his quirk before, or learned his weaknesses and strengths. "Asui and Sero, Jiro and Aoyama..." And the list went on. Aizawa pulled out his phone and randomly selected which group would go first through a generator. "Up first is Uraraka and Midoryia." You glanced at them to see their blushing cheeks and worried looks. This comforted and made you smile a little. "Step here, you two. The rest of you guys, move back a little." They timidly stepped forward and faced each other. "Start." Aizawa stated. They stood for about two minutes doing nothing, until Ochako used her quirk, causing several rocks and pebbles off of the floor. She attempted to drop them on Midoryia, but he countered it by raising his arm into the air and flicking up, causing the rock and pebbles to fly outward towards the group. You all shielded yourselves from the rocks and went back to watching the two fight. You were astounded at Midoryia's quirk and how powerful it was by just the flick of a finger. Ochako continued the same move and process, causing Midoryia to flick them all up again. You didn't understand why she kept repeating the same move when it wasn't working. But then you understood. She knew she couldn't face Midoryia head on so she relied on the idea that if she did this multiple times, it would tire him out. I guess I could say it was working, because he was sweating and looked highly fatigued. His teeth were gritted and he looked like he was straining every time Ochako dropped a load of rocks on him. But I could also spot Ochako becoming more and more tired as well, so this made the battle more indecisive. Midoryia's fingers looked bruised, they were all purple. After a while, Midoryia was starting to look worn out and he raised his hand to tap out. I guess he didn't want to injure himself even more. Ochako looked relieved and put her hand on her knees to breathe. Aizawa stepped forward and announced, "Midoryia tapped out, Uraraka is the winner." Ochako smiled, but you saw her hesitantly go ask if Midoryia was ok. "Next up is," Everyone waited to see who was up next in anticipation. "Y/n and Iida." 'Oh no.'

Don't worry y'all! More chapters are on their way!

~ Kiki