Day 2: From the Best Pt. 3

Hey y'all! It's been a couple of weeks and I'm getting ready to release some new chapters today! Enjoy!

     You two stayed sitting on that bench for two hours until 6:24. Dinner. "So what are you gonna teach me to cook?" You asked Todoroki joyfully as you two walked side by side back to your cabin.

     "I was looking through the cabinets in our kitchen and saw pasta. I'll teach you how to make spaghetti."

     You pumped your fist in the air, "Yay! I love spaghetti, although I never learned how to cook it. I mean really never learned to cook anything besides cookies."

     "First time for everything." He didn't look at you, but he still smiled. You hugged his arm and squealed at his actions. He put his arm around your waist and leaned towards you.

     As soon as you two entered your cabin, you were welcomed by the girls. Todoroki's arm was still around your waist and Mina exclaimed, "AHHH! You two are so cute together!"

     "OOOH! Look at Todoroki's arm around Y/n!" Momo squealed. They were seriously just stating the absolute obvious. You two were just standing in front of the closed door, freezing at all of the squealing and smiling girls.

     They were all freaking out until Kyoka said something. "Wait, why is Todoroki here?" The girls agreed with Kyoka.

     You began to drag Todoroki's arm to the kitchen where the girls couldn't see you both anymore. "You'll see, just keep on doing what you all are doing." You stated and entered the kitchen with Todoroki. You turned to face him, "Ok! So let's get started!" You clapped your hands together and smiled.

     He let out a little laugh, the kind of laugh where your mouth is closed but the air goes through your nose instead. "I'll get the ingredients." Todoroki began searching through the cabinets and pulling out the pasta, tomato sauce, ground beef, meatballs, sausage, and salt.

     You looked at him with excitement, "Ok what should I get?"

     "Could you grab two pans that can hold this much spaghetti?" He held up four packages of uncooked pasta.

     "Got it!" You nodded your head and rushed to grab two large pans and set them on the electric stove.

      Todoroki looked at you, "Thanks." He shot you a small smile. Then he began to tell you how much water to pour into the pots and how high to turn up the heat. After a while, when the water turned hot, you dropped the pasta from two packages in. Then in the other pot, you did the same. While the pasta was cooking, Todoroki grabbed a large pot to cook and make the sauce. He put it over the stove and turned the heat up. "Here, pour the sauce in." He slid the jars of tomato sauce towards you and you then proceeded to dump the sauce in the pot. "Now put some salt into the two pans of pasta."

     You took the salt and put pinches of salt here and there and when you finished you asked Todoroki, "What's next?"

     "Fast learner, huh?" He teased and chuckled.

     You playfully punch him in the side, "Of course!"

     He just smiled even more, "Okay then." He pulled out a cutting board and unpackaged the sausage, placing them on the board. Then he stood behind you, his chest pressing against your back and taking your hands in his as you grabbed the knife. His head rested on your shoulder as he knelt down slightly. "Slice it like this." He moved your hands in such a simple and graceful way, making it look super easy. Todoroki showed you how to position your hands so you wouldn't get cut.

     You blushed and went along with what Todoroki was doing, after cutting a few sausages, he let you slice them by yourself as he opened the ground beef package. You were almost done as he put the ground beef inside the pot of simmering tomato sauce. Then he signaled for you to come mix it, while he stirred the two batches of pasta to keep it from sticking to the pan. You two worked alongside each other, contributing to the recipe. Some of the girls even decided to peek and see what you and Todoroki were doing. They were surprised and even drooled at how good it looked. But as soon as you caught one of them looking, they scurried away. You stirred, mixed and churned while waiting for the meatballs to thaw. After they had finished thawing, you opened the package and Todoroki told you to put it inside of the huge pot and into the sauce. "It looks amazing!" You jumped and hugged Todoroki while closing your eyes. "This is seriously the best thing I've ever cooked in my entire life!" You laughed as Todoroki hugged back and smiled.

     "Are you sure you won't forget how to make this?" He asked.

     You coiled up, "Um, maybe? I don't know. Well actually, as long as you're with me, I'll always remember!" Your fist was pumped in the air.

     "Haha okay then." Todoroki laughed a little and ruffled your hair. You caught a glimpse of him blushing, and you smiled. "Why are you smiling so much?"

     You pointed and spoke like you were talking to a baby, "Aww, did I just see little Todo blush?"

     He looked away and held your pointing hand down, "N-no."

     You continued, "Aww, did he stutte—?"

     Your hands were pinned to the cabinets higher up the wall and your back was arched against the counter. Todoroki's body pressed against you and he kept his lips centimeters aways from yours. Your eyes were the size of golf balls and your face burned a dark red as you realized what he was doing. "No, I didn't stutter." He stated in a deep voice that made your legs turn into jelly.

     "U-uh um—" You were speechless, overwhelmed by his actions.

     His head tilted to look at you, "But you stuttered."

     Todoroki put your two hands together above your head and used one hand to pin them to the cabinet, with the other hand around your waist. You felt your face heating up and it soon started to feel like one million degrees out there. "Hey, uh, T-Todo?"

     "Yes—mmmph—" He began, but you kissed him and his hands became loose. Then he used both of his hands to wrap around your waist. The palms of your hands were on the kitchen counter behind you, to keep you from bending your back too much. Todoroki's neck bent down to make it easier. Then you pulled away and placed your finger on his lips. "Y/n?"

     "Shhh, they'll hear us." You said quietly.

     Todoroki's face had a slight red hue, "No, we're too quiet, they'll suspect something."

     You blushed and looked away. "Yeah, you're right."

      He leaned back from your body and grabbed your waist, pulling your back up off the countertop. "Let's finish the food."

     "Ok, so what's next?"

     "Stir the sauce occasionally and I'll do the pasta."

     You nodded at Todoroki. After ten minutes of stirring and talking to each other, he said the spaghetti was ready. He put the pasta in a large bowl with holes to drain the water. Then he ran cold water through the pasta to keep it from sticking to one another. Todoroki transferred the pasta into one huge bowl, while you transferred the sauce into another bowl. "Mmm, what's that smell?" You heard Mina say from the other room.

     "You'll see!" You answered as you got the plates and spaghetti ready. Soon enough, you and Todoroki were placing the food and utensils on the table as the others were watching in joy. They were drooling and their eyes widened.

     Then a knock on the door and chattering was heard by all of you. Approaching the door, you reach for the handle to open it, and you see all of the boys. "Aye, that's where Todoroki went!" Kaminari exclaimed.

     Kirishima appeared from behind Kaminari, "Where's our food bro?" He laughed.

     Todoroki just stared at them but you spoke up, "I mean, you guys could sit with us and eat dinner. Todo and I made spaghetti, I'm sure it's enough for all of us!"

     "Hehey! Let's go!" Mineta said creepily. You cringed.

     The boys all entered and took a seat at the long table. "Well eat up!" You told everyone. You all placed pasta and sauce on your plates while Todoroki fetched the Parmesan cheese. You guys dug into the amazing food you and Todoroki cooked and smiled.

     Todoroki turned to you, "I guess I did teach you well."

     You smiled, "Well it's probably because I learn from the best."

Hope you all enjoyed that!

~ Kiki